SiouxSports.com Forum

NORTH DAKOTA vs DU - SATURDAY Gameday

AZSIOUX

6 minutes ago, BeazSioux said:

If the boys can't dial up the power play, it will be lights out before they can win #8 this year.  Shaw and the boys better figure it out in the next week.  (Big sigh). 

We shall see.

Go SIOUX!

"Better figure it out"......that line is SOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOLLLDDDD

8 minutes ago, BeazSioux said:

If the boys can't dial up the power play, it will be lights out before they can win #8 this year.  Shaw and the boys better figure it out in the next week.  (Big sigh). 

We shall see.

Go SIOUX!

We haven't had a decent PP since the Blais era.

• Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, scpa0305 said:

its still a game, college hockey doesn't have enough games as it is.

Well based on the effort I saw from both teams it was a game neither had interest in playing in.

I hate to say it but after this weekend I don't have very high hopes for us going forward. A total of 3 goals all weekend, not good and we didn't play with any sort of passion or urgency.  In all a very disappointing weekend. Expected more from the boys. 

5 minutes ago, Emerald joker said:

"Better figure it out"......that line is SOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOLLLDDDD

Well Shaw is the one in charge of the pp and the players have to execute, so yeah, I guess I'd say they better figure it out.  Goaltending and power play scoring is key in the playoffs.  But that's probably getting soooooo oooollllldddd to hear about too.

Go SIOUX!!!

3 minutes ago, crb1 said:

I hate to say it but after this weekend I don't have very high hopes for us going forward. A total of 3 goals all weekend, not good and we didn't play with any sort of passion or urgency.  In all a very disappointing weekend. Expected more from the boys. 

Only scored 2 goals total at the Frozen Faceoff last year. 3 goals total is an improvement. ;):D 

• Upvote 2

Since I am a bad fan, I stayed home and ran a food drive today. Even though the outcomes of the games didn't go UND's way, hope those of you that went down were able to still have a good time. It's always fun walking around downtown MSP and seeing all the green and white!

Listened on the radio. Tim and Olie, as well as St. Clair and even Coach Berry, all said after the game that there was lots of energy and that both teams were playing hard. 8 or 9 pipes between the teams. Radio guys said today's game was very entertaining.

No mention of guys that were out of lineup being hurt, except for Ladue. Coach Berry said after this game they will have some hard decisions to make on who is in the lineup next week. 

PP will be worked on every day in practice next week.

I think if scsu wins tonight, UND goes to Cincinatti.

Go Sioux!

• Upvote 1