SiouxSports.com Forum

NCHC FROZEN FACEOFF - UND/SCSU/DU/UMD

AZSIOUX

19 minutes ago, fightingsioux4life said:

That would be the UMD Bulldogs. :)

#haughtyandproudofit

Sure, haughty now for UND, but if they lost, you would be the first calling out the team for not living up to your expectations and backing up your smack talk.  

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

3 hours ago, fightingsioux4life said:

We'll cool his a$$ off, along with the rest of that team full of blockers and tacklers. We need to come out right away and set the pace and dare them to try and keep up with us.

Really?  

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Just now, tnt said:

Really?  

Yes, I really don't like UMD and their style of game. Lots of blocking and tackling. I hope they get called on it and we make them pay with PP goals. And this is a UND message board. If fans from opposing teams want to come on here and trash talk, they are going to get it right back. I don't go onto other team's discussion forums and make smart remarks.

And I have no reason to call this team out; this is the most entertaining team we have had in several years.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

1 minute ago, stoneySIOUX said:

Just on the schedule, right? We probably will play early because of us requesting to do so, but I don't see any indication of that bring set in stone, quite yet.

The NCHC website has UND playing Duluth, but they didn't put a time on it yet.

Both Kas and Cam have shown a weak side lately.  I think the rival stepped up a notch with their guy getting punched on national television and the diving call adding insult to non-injury, we will hopefully relish the role of dashing their post-season hopes.  They could be the biggest rivals for the current roster.

3 hours ago, fightingsioux4life said:

Yes, I really don't like UMD and their style of game. Lots of blocking and tackling. I hope they get called on it and we make them pay with PP goals. And this is a UND message board. If fans from opposing teams want to come on here and trash talk, they are going to get it right back. I don't go onto other team's discussion forums and make smart remarks.

And I have no reason to call this team out; this is the most entertaining team we have had in several years.

Teehee, you mad. 

• Downvote 2