SiouxSports.com Forum

NCHC FROZEN FACEOFF - UND/SCSU/DU/UMD

AZSIOUX

Now that the final conference playoffs are set, here is how the six conference tournaments stack up using the pairwise ranking of each team as a score:

NCHC - 23

HEA - 31

ECAC - 53

B1G - 75 (Note that I had to drop the two lower teams to get to four teams)

WCHA - 96

AHC - 125

Suffice it to say, the AHC and WCHA will suck up NCAA spots 16 and 15.  If Michigan doesn't win the Little 6, there goes spot 14.  So currently spot 13 in the pairwise looks to be fairly safe unless Dartmouth or St. Lawrence win the ECAC tournament or if Northeastern wins the HEA tournament.  Spots 11 and up are for sure safe, 12 and 13 are mostly safe, 14 is real iffy, and 15 and 16 are gone.  It looks pretty much like a typical year.  This is getting real fun.

2 hours ago, Sioux>Bison said:

So can a guy wear a sioux hard hat this year or is that still illegal in that basketball arena? Also are flags illegal too?

either way can't wait for Friday ! Just booked my hotel in downtown Minneapolis for $67 a night on Priceline ! 4 star Hyatt regency too!

I took a flag in there when the Final Five was there in '99...they weren't going to let me take it in because of the flag stick...something about it being a weapon...whatever...flag by itself should be good to go.

1 hour ago, Cratter said:

Copied from GPL, looks like the Target Center is getting new ice system.

This may be due to updating of ice systems away from a R22 refrigeration system. a lot of ice arenas are doing this currently due to the phasing out of r22 as a refrigerant.

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, Ice Arena Man said:

This may be due to updating of ice systems away from a R22 refrigeration system. a lot of ice arenas are doing this currently due to the phasing out of r22 as a refrigerant.

R22 is phasing out now? I still have r13! I thought the r22 was safe or green?

Dear Brad Berry,

Please pick the Fri. night game. Win and you will have plenty of rest for the Sat. night game. 

Signed,

Your fans

7 hours ago, Cratter said:

Fan bus from Fargo for anyone interested:

http://www.wday.com/radio/3956365-wday-nchc-frozen-faceoff-fan-bus

Wow, those prices seem pretty steep to me. I think between tickets/hotel/gas I'm probably spending about $150-160 total. Compare that to the double occupancy rates at $499 and I'm feeling pretty good about my trip :)

• Upvote 1