SiouxSports.com Forum

Former Players

geaux_sioux

22 hours ago, Hardcore Hawk said:

Didn’t know where else to put this, but 2001 National title game was put on YouTube in May. The 2003 game is also on there for those who want to relive heartbreak

iirc. the pres of grand valley jc turned to the ad or visa versa congratulating the other on their first nattty after the sack on third down. dawhoops

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, iramurphy said:

Matt Waletzko lots of reps with first team today.  Had reps at RT and LT. Has a good chance of making team as their “swing tackle”. Tough competition though. 

I don’t think they would cut him, he has only gotten better since surgery and is a cheap backup. hopefully we get to see him take a bunch of snaps this year

This doesn't belong here but didn't want to start a new thread....

A good article on Amani Hooker.  He is Q's brother.  It would have been great to have landed him - we tried!  He went to Iowa after receiving no interest from UM.

https://www.grandforksherald.com/sports/pro/minnesota-native-amani-hooker-got-passed-over-by-gophers-now-hes-starring-in-the-nfl

2 minutes ago, SIOUXFAN97 said:

ugly conditions too iirc.....i think kelby had like 9 completions for around 100 yds b4 lukes catch?

I just watched it.

Kelby was short on lots of passes. Sometimes a receiver slipped coming back to it, but balls were under thrown.