SiouxSports.com Forum

UND FIGHTING HAWKS @ Denver - SATURDAY Gameday

AZSIOUX

1 hour ago, missbee said:

Just talked to the manager at Joe Sensers in Bloomington MN where we usually watch UND hockey and they said that ROOT sports can only be viewed on Direct tv 683 & DISH Network 5414 in the ROOT sports viewing area.  Does this sound right? We watched the Denver game there last year on ROOT sports I believe  but they said that things have changed since last year. HELP

False, unless North Dakota is in the viewing area and Minnesota isn't.

I'm nervous about tonight. The second night in high altitude is usually more difficult than the first since the guys won't regain energy as well as the Denver guys. We still have the better team, but I wouldn't be surprised to see some guys with dead legs.

I'll predict 3-1 for us though. Stecher, Boeser, and Caggiula score and Nick has a couple assists. Cam Johnson makes a handful of big saves.

• Downvote 1

Have to lock down on D tonight, can't get into this run and gun game .  This isn't the Big 10.

Glad we'll Shaw tonight.  Ladle obviously hasn't been right this year, I'm guessing he's been dealing with something for a while now.  He was exposed 3-4 times last night.

• Upvote 1

Just now, Emerald joker said:

I think it's to late in the season to red shirt him. And as long Can is playing good I don't think we're going to see Tomek yet

I get that, but he's not even been second to Cam yet. Is he still recovering or is he not all he's been hyped up to be?

I am hoping to see the solid defense that we have come to expect (unlike last night).  There was one goal last night that I thought was a bit soft, but the rest were either defensive lapses or earned efforts by DU.  So I don't think that loss is at all on Cam.

I think we will see a "more inspired" Sioux team tonight, and a 4-2 win.