SiouxSports.com Forum

UND FIGHTING HAWKS @ Denver - SATURDAY Gameday

AZSIOUX

The people on the live chat make it almost impossible to follow. Denver is a damn good team and people are acting like the only we could possibly be down is players are thinking about going pro or that they're trying to showoff for scouts (whatever the flying f*** that means). The game is 2-1. We've lost 4 games all year. And a one goal deficit makes people lose their minds.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

1 minute ago, UND-RedSox fan said:

The people on the live chat make it almost impossible to follow. Denver is a damn good team and people are acting like the only we could possibly be down is players are thinking about going pro or that they're trying to showoff for scouts (whatever the flying f*** that means). The game is 2-1. We've lost 4 games all year. And a one goal deficit makes people lose their minds.

High expectations come with the team... Jason Hajdu always rags on fans.

1 minute ago, willythekid said:

I can understand high expectations because I have them. The Friday loss to Wisconsin was a bad day to be around me. But tonight on the live chat is insanity. Those people honestly think these guys don't know how to play in front of scouts. They've played hundreds of games in front of scouts in their careers. At least have your chicken little sky is falling reactions not be 100% stupid.

• Downvote 1

17 minutes ago, willythekid said:

He works for UND.......he's a company apologist. Really would not expect anything less from someone in his position.

1 minute ago, runaroundsioux said:

Maybe because fans rag on a 23-4-3 team down by 1 after 2?

Fans had every right to be upset at the defense last night no matter what the record.  This team for whatever reason can't put in 60 minutes of effort to save their live.  I don't mind losing when the boys are skating hard, but when they are coasting for extended periods of time that's a problem.  It comes with the turf, when you have as much talent as a typical NoDak team, they just expect a win a lot of the time.

13 minutes ago, willythekid said:

Fans had every right to be upset at the defense last night no matter what the record.  This team for whatever reason can't put in 60 minutes of effort to save their live.  I don't mind losing when the boys are skating hard, but when they are coasting for extended periods of time that's a problem.  It comes with the turf, when you have as much talent as a typical NoDak team, they just expect a win a lot of the time.

You tell 'em, coach!  After all, you paid $100 for your ticket, a snack, and a beer, so by golly, those boys better win YOU a damn hockey game!

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

10 minutes ago, willythekid said:

They've lost a total of 4 games in mid February and they can't play 60 minutes to save their lives?   Funny. 

Frustrating to lose, but keep your wits about you.

• Upvote 2