SiouxSports.com Forum

UND FIGHTING HAWKS @ Denver - SATURDAY Gameday

AZSIOUX

4 minutes ago, MafiaMan said:

You tell 'em, coach!  After all, you paid $100 for your ticket, a snack, and a beer, so by golly, those boys better win YOU a damn hockey game!

I forgot, only people with opinions that agree with yours are valid.  Look at their record... this team has no issues!!!!  

3 minutes ago, burd said:

But willy was not talking about two games, he was talking about a team that cannot play 60 minutes to save their lives.  hyperbole on steroids. 

You can call it a hyperbole all you want... Whatever you may want to think, this team's effort has been very lackadaisical at times this season.   Being swept by a very good DU team isn't the end of the world but UND definitely has some elements of their game that need improving if they want to have any chance of making a run for number 8.

1 minute ago, willythekid said:

You can call it a hyperbole all you want... Whatever you may want to think, this team's effort has been very lackadaisical at times this season.   Being swept by a very good DU team isn't the end of the world but UND definitely has some elements of their game that need improving if they want to have any chance of making a run for number 8.

With that I would agree.   

7 minutes ago, willythekid said:

I forgot, only people with opinions that agree with yours are valid.  Look at their record... this team has no issues!!!!  

Just let me know when you have ever seen a Sioux/Hawk loss where you felt that the team put in a solid 60 full minutes and still got beat.  

Momentum changes constantly during almost any hockey game.  Sounds like you expect nothing less than NHL Blackhawks vs Bloomington Jefferson Mites C total domination every single game.  

• Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, yzerman19 said:

Luke Johnson is not good at hockey- he's terrible and should be benche- especially for laziness.  The scouts saw how lazy he was too- they de-listed him for awhile...simple fact is he sucks

He can not compete consistently at this level playing center. It's obvious after this weekend he needs to play wing.....if he plays at all.