SiouxSports.com Forum

UND Predictions

UND Fan

We win by 14. Attendance will be 6800. We have 275 yds rushing and 200 passing. D gets 4 sacks. UNC has 350 total yds offense. We lead by 7 at half. 5000 beers drank at tailgate. D get 1 intervention. We have no additional injuries. Tempature at kickoff is 68 degrees. UND fans leave happy and the dream becomes reality of reaching the playoffs after we win final two REGULAR season games.

We win by 14. Attendance will be 6800. We have 275 yds rushing and 200 passing. D gets 4 sacks. UNC has 350 total yds offense. We lead by 7 at half. 5000 beers drank at tailgate. D get 1 intervention. We have no additional injuries. Tempature at kickoff is 68 degrees. UND fans leave happy and the dream becomes reality of reaching the playoffs after we win final two REGULAR season games.

I'll take the over. 

Lots of chili and tiny sammiches at the black bus

We need to tie or win the turnover battle and keep UNC's explosive plays to a minimum.   If we do that I feel we'll win...... I'm going with UND 31   UNC 24.   It sure would be nice to win by 10 or more though and win with some "style" points, anything to make us look better to the playoff selection committee.

Santiago runs for 150+ again, defense makes key plays and forces 2 turnovers, Keaton builds off of his MSU performance and connects with Clive on a deep pass.  Playoff Hopes Stay alive and senior get set off on a high note.

UND 34

UNC 21

Bonus Pick: (superstition)

SMSU 37

Winona 31

Had everything but the deep pass to Clive. Got more turnovers than I thought. Even my Bonus pick was on the money (33-28 SMSU)