SiouxSports.com Forum

The Actual Voting Process Announced

The Sicatoka

All 7 of who?

Because if I get this comment, you are saying the no Nickname people add up to 7 of them? That's laughable, if it's true why eliminate the option? Because it would win in a landslide, that's why!

He's not saying only 7 people don't want a nickname.  Just that the 'rally' by the no-nickname folks had paltry numbers.

• Upvote 1

Important: If you are receiving this email, you are already registered to vote!

That is what my email says!

Hayduke, did you get your invite to vote?

I did! Hehehe.

Didn't get one...is there a committee selected to design a process to decide if you are an eligible voter? :)

Didn't get one...is there a committee selected to design a process to decide if you are an eligible voter? :)

Lol...Dont mean to rub it in to anyone about not being able to vote. Except one person on here, and I'm not close to being done with that mouth! Sorry to everyone else though...

Can they count and do so securely? Then they are perfectly fine for doing the job they were hired. We are well past the market research stage.  Though I did get a chuckle out of the Surveymonkey thing. 

I immediately thought of the TRUNK monkey. I wish REA still ran that on the scoreboard video screen.

• Upvote 3