SiouxSports.com Forum

2015-2016 College Hockey (non UND Hockey)

cberkas

I don't see a fit here but, if he can get a waiver this has Wisconsin all over it.....they are desperate for a tendy

Things are so bad in Madison that I heard Eaves placed a call to our very own Wilbur to see if he had any eligibility left!

• Upvote 2

This will have Badger fans upset.

Let's Play Hockey @LetsPlay_Hockey 7h7 hours ago

Former @BadgerMHockey F Morgan Zulinick will play the 2015-16 season with the Ravensburg Towerstars in Germany's second-level pro league.

Zulinick left to be closer to his son and girlfriend.

"I've decided after three years here at Wisconsin, my heart is back home with my family and my son, Noah," Zulinick explained. "I've found my desire to be back home with Noah outweighs my desire to continue on playing hockey. I think I really need this."

Irrational rationalizing of data can bring even the most wretched gutter drunk B1G rube a glint of hope, I guess.

Ugh, I couldn't read that whole thing. So many errors and so obnoxiously one-sided.

Ugh, I couldn't read that whole thing. So many errors and so obnoxiously one-sided.

The comments were the best, Buckeye fans talking about how the B1G is the only fit for Arizona State. I think they need to start supporting their team before they say anything about more team in the B1G. 

The comments were the best, Buckeye fans talking about how the B1G is the only fit for Arizona State. I think they need to start supporting their team before they say anything about more team in the B1G.

Yup. And some didn't even know OSU had a hockey team lol.

This will have Badger fans upset.

Let's Play Hockey ‏@LetsPlay_Hockey 7h7 hours ago

Former @BadgerMHockey F Morgan Zulinick will play the 2015-16 season with the Ravensburg Towerstars in Germany's second-level pro league.

Zulinick left to be closer to his son and girlfriend.

It was announced back in April that he wasn't returning - this was just an update on what's next for him.

It was announced back in April that he wasn't returning - this was just an update on what's next for him.

Right.  I think the upset will be about the fact that he said he left Wisconsin to be closer to his son and girlfriend...who are in western Canada.  Though maybe they're planning to pack up and head to Germany too.

Right.  I think the upset will be about the fact that he said he left Wisconsin to be closer to his son and girlfriend...who are in western Canada.  Though maybe they're planning to pack up and head to Germany too.

That, and the German team is paying the have his kid and girlfriend go with him.

Chase Perry leaves Colorado College to go play in the BCHL.

http://gazette.com/goalie-chase-perry-leaves-cc-for-juniors/article/1556083

Can't say I'm surprised with Perry leaving-the team is bringing in a high-end recruit who would've likely been competing for either the 1 or 2 spot with Tyler Marble. Like Wade Murphy, I can't blame a kid for leaving a program where he's getting limited playing time as they need to think about their development.

Can't say I'm surprised with Perry leaving-the team is bringing in a high-end recruit who would've likely been competing for either the 1 or 2 spot with Tyler Marble. Like Wade Murphy, I can't blame a kid for leaving a program where he's getting limited playing time as they need to think about their development.

Perry is a good recruit, cc is just terrible and he's getting shelled. He'll go to a better school next time around. I'm just glad he didn't go mj