SiouxSports.com Forum

GDT: Sioux vs puppies who pee on the porch

gfhockey

After watching Regional final...Panz plays IMO. JS looked much more comfortable and confident w Panz with his D first mentality. JS w KT have been this season at times and could again be tonight a defensive liability with the forward skill of BU.

I agree with this completely, actually. I just think Keaton is too dynamic to have on the bench. JS looked great last Sat.

I love her in leather. I lover her in lace. But I love get more when she sits on my face?

And UND welcomes its classy gobc ambassador to the F4 and the great city of Boston.

Cheers!!

Sitting in your mom's basement wearing your worn out Nomar t-shirt from 2001, watching Cheers, and drinking a warm boston lager does not count as being in Boston!! :)

Buffalo Theory

The Buffalo Theory as told by Cliff Clavin: No one can explain this as well as Cliff Clavin, on Cheers. One afternoon at Cheers, Cliff Clavin was explaining the Buffalo Theory to his buddy Norm. and here's how it went:

"Well ya see, Norm, it's like this... A herd of buffalo can only move as fast as the slowest buffalo. And when the herd is hunted, it is the slowest and weakest ones at the back that are killed first. This natural selection is good for the herd as a whole, because the general speed and health of the whole group keeps improving by the regular killing of the weakest members.

"In much the same way, the human brain can only operate as fast as the slowest brain cells. Excessive intake of alcohol, as we know, kills brain cells. But naturally it attacks the slowest and weakest brain cells first.

In this way, regular consumption of beer eliminates the weaker brain cells, making the brain a faster and more efficient machine. That's why you always feel smarter after a few beers."

• Upvote 2

If we win only GFHockey is allowed to start it. Any other sad attempts should be deleted promptly

If we win tonight we should make sure that someone is with gfhockey.  Even though the next game wouldn't be until Saturday, it's possible that we'd need someone to grab gfhockey's hands and use them to type and start the game day thread, a la Bernie Lomax.  And I don't care how it has to get done, but gfhockey's hands must do the typing!

With that, I'm done talking about Saturday.  1 game at a time...

If we win tonight we should make sure that someone is with gfhockey.  Even though the next game wouldn't be until Saturday, it's possible that we'd need someone to grab gfhockey's hands and use them to type and start the game day thread, a la Bernie Lomax.  And I don't care how it has to get done, but gfhockey's hands must do the typing!

With that, I'm done talking about Saturday.  1 game at a time...

should we cut his fingers off now and put them in a jar for safe keeping?

pretty sure he will still be able to drink with his elbows if we took his whole hands, most motormen are missing parts anyway, so it's only a matter of time...

• Upvote 1