SiouxSports.com Forum

GDT: Sioux vs puppies who pee on the porch

gfhockey

Apparently some fans in Fargo had their flight delayed and then cancelled due to bad weather in Chicago.  Now their new flight is scheduled to arrive in Boston at 5PM and that's IF it is on time.  I feel for those people, that's terrible luck.

Also dl had a plane full of Fargo faithful 3 hours late with no seats out MSP to BOS until that 5pm tonight

Apparently some fans in Fargo had their flight delayed and then cancelled due to bad weather in Chicago. Now their new flight is scheduled to arrive in Boston at 5PM and that's IF it is on time. I feel for those people, that's terrible luck.

I, and we as a family, won't ever fly thru Chicago again...and haven't for years. Always a disaster.

Sucks for those flying today.

Apparently some fans in Fargo had their flight delayed and then cancelled due to bad weather in Chicago.  Now their new flight is scheduled to arrive in Boston at 5PM and that's IF it is on time.  I feel for those people, that's terrible luck.

If it's 5 p.m. ET, they should be fine. That'll give them the whole UNO/Prov game to get there. Good luck guys!!!!!! Get there safe and cheer loud!!!

I don't see this game going into OT, I think the sioux win by a 2-3 goal margin; all depends how they start though. Cannot be playing from behind all night, not against this team. btw, where is Tambellini these days, and is he having any success?

Adam Tambellini (NYR Round 3 #65 overall in 2013) is still in the WHL (Calgary Hitmen). Having a monster year this year: 47-39-86 in 71 regular season games and a +43. 15 points (7g, 8a) in seven playoff games.

Dave

Adam Tambellini (NYR Round 3 #65 overall in 2013) is still in the WHL (Calgary Hitmen). Having a monster year this year: 47-39-86 in 71 regular season games and a +43. 15 points (7g, 8a) in seven playoff games.

Dave

goes to show how tough NCHC hockey is compared to WHL, I guess. Playing against men versus playing against boys?

After watching Regional final...Panz plays IMO. JS looked much more comfortable and confident w Panz with his D first mentality. JS w KT have been this season at times and could again be tonight a defensive liability with the forward skill of BU.