SiouxSports.com Forum

2015 bracket challenge

jimdahl

Enter your 2015 bracket!

Who can forget this near-perfect traitorous bracket last year by SiouxSports's own johndahl?

post-3-0-11965800-1427117878_thumb.png

Who will join the illustrious list below?

2014 johndahl

2013 FSSD/Brainerd Sioux

2012 mj3und

2011 tho0505

2009 Big A HG

2008 willtippen

2007 seanpc03

2006 teamsioux

2005 mynameiscuomo

2004 paul62/BigGreyAnt41/brew003/UP2SKI

Enter your 2015 bracket!

Who can forget this near-perfect traitorous bracket last year by SiouxSports's own johndahl?

attachicon.gifScreen Shot 2015-03-23 at 9.27.06 AM.png

2014 johndahl

2013 FSSD/Brainerd Sioux

2012 mj3und

2011 tho0505

2009 Big A HG

2008 willtippen

2007 seanpc03

2006 teamsioux

2005 mynameiscuomo

The bracket challenge is coming soon!

We do this challenge to determine the traitors in our ranks and ban them for life... right?

• Upvote 1

Ok, I think it's working. Took me until this morning because this is the first time in recent memory that they matched up Midwest/East, so I didn't have a bracket lying around with that particular configuration.

Let me know if you run into glitches, otherwise I'll post the link on the home page later today.

Enter your 2015 bracket!

attachicon.gifScreen Shot 2015-03-23 at 9.27.06 AM.png

2014 johndahl

2013 FSSD/Brainerd Sioux

2012 mj3und

2011 tho0505

2009 Big A HG

2008 willtippen

2007 seanpc03

2006 teamsioux

2005 mynameiscuomo

Enter your 2015 bracket!

Wow...so you're the guy who jinxed us last year.

I'm sure there will be many more that pick Miami to win it all. Good team and we all know it.

Though there's a bit of a homer tendency, not nearly as much as you might think. About 8% picked Union last year, which isn't wildly out of line (KRACH gave them about a 16% chance).

I got Miami and Denver both being 1 and done. Frozen Four of UND, Minnesota, Mankato, and BC with the Sioux over Mankato for the National Championship.

I'm a bit worried about our top 2 goal scorers out, Providence in Providence, and beat up and tired from Frozen Faceoff.

I'd love to see all the NCHC teams win their first round games.

• Upvote 1

I'm a bit worried about our top 2 goal scorers out, Providence in Providence, and beat up and tired from Frozen Faceoff.

I'd love to see all the NCHC teams win their first round games.

That was my thinking as well especially with a goalie like Gillies who is more than capable of stealing a game.

I just have a felling that this is SCSU's year.  I have them beating Miami for the championship.  Mankato and Duluth join them in the FF.

I had SCSU making the Frozen Four.  But then I realized I had a BU/BC final and decided to scrap it all and start again haha

Is there a way to check and see if your bracket saved, my phone is being scizo on me.  I probably have 5 brackets entered at this point.

Type in your username/password and hit the "load" button to see your saved picks.

Each time you save with a particular account, it overwrites any previous submissions from that account (i.e. only the most recent one is saved).

I'm thinking that #1 MSUM doesn't make it out of their bracket.

I think Blais leads UNO out of that region.

I think both Maroon and Gold teams (BC & UMN) both lose in the 1st round against DU and UMD, but UMD will lose to BU for the F4 bid.

If Miami can get past Prov without Coleman, and if Barber is ok (anyone heard anything?), I think Miami beats DU for the F4.

Miami was very impressive this past weekend.

UND, on paper, has the "easiest" bracket IMO.  If the Sioux team from the a couple weekends ago shows up, they make it out of this region.  If the Sioux team from the NCHC tourney shows up, they don't make it past QU.  Tech and SCSU should be a decent game.  I think Tech advances.  SCSU didn't really impress me a ton this past weekend.

I'm thinking that #1 MSUM doesn't make it out of their bracket.

I think Blais leads UNO out of that region.

I think both Maroon and Gold teams (BC & UMN) both lose in the 1st round against DU and UMD, but UMD will lose to BU for the F4 bid.

If Miami can get past Prov without Coleman, and if Barber is ok (anyone heard anything?), I think Miami beats DU for the F4.

Miami was very impressive this past weekend.

UND, on paper, has the "easiest" bracket IMO.  If the Sioux team from the a couple weekends ago shows up, they make it out of this region.  If the Sioux team from the NCHC tourney shows up, they don't make it past QU.  Tech and SCSU should be a decent game.  I think Tech advances.  SCSU didn't really impress me a ton this past weekend.

If the bolded materializes, get the suicide hotline ready.  This place will come unglued.