SiouxSports.com Forum

Twins ?

Fetch

14 minutes ago, SWSiouxMN said:

That's the best move I feel.

Then you can piggy back Ober with Paddick if needed.

Question now will be: Buxton on the roster for the ALDS?

Only if he can play outfield and run at 90 percent.  If not, nope. 

1 hour ago, Shawn-O said:

When they caught Vlad Jr. napping at 2nd the place was electric.  What a fun game to be at.   

for sure.  Read that Correa told Gray that the Toronto runners couldn't hear directions from 3rd base coach cuz of crowd noise so figured they could pick someone off.  Great play by both of them.  

10 minutes ago, Siouxperman8 said:

for sure.  Read that Correa told Gray that the Toronto runners couldn't hear directions from 3rd base coach cuz of crowd noise so figured they could pick someone off.  Great play by both of them.  

As soon as Sonny went to his hat and peaked back I thought, "did he just give Correa a sign?  No way...."

Great timing.  Multiple 3-2 pitches wasted by Bichette, and the team needed to hold the momentum after taking the 2-0 lead.  

34 minutes ago, The Sicatoka said:

Michael Kay being available to ESPN to do a national broadcast for a wild card series is something wonderous also. 

Berrios was a victim of "the analytics" is what I heard. 

He went on a bit of a diatribe against the Blue Jays front office.  Even mentioning that their manager was just itching all game to not let Berrios go deep into the game and get another pitcher in there. 

Something along the lines of the decision being made in the wee hours of the morning by a guy looking at a spreadsheet.