SiouxSports.com Forum

Twins ?

Fetch

43 minutes ago, Oxbow6 said:

Twins going with Ober. Suprised it wasn't Ryan.

Feel much more comfortable with Ober on the mound especially in that park. Ryan has the propensity to give up homers and Minute Maid plays small. Feel like Ober has been more consistent the past couple weeks as well.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, SiouxScore said:

Feel much more comfortable with Ober on the mound especially in that park. Ryan has the propensity to give up homers and Minute Maid plays small. Feel like Ober has been more consistent the past couple weeks as well.

Much agreed.Ā  I think you tell Ober that he's going 4 innings, don't hold back and just attack.

5. Pagan

6. Varland

7. Stewart

8. Jax

9. Duran

And you sprinkle in the two lefties for Bregman.

If Ober blows up you've got Kenta/Ryan/Paddack to the finish line.Ā Ā 

11 hours ago, Wilbur said:

Much agreed.Ā  I think you tell Ober that he's going 4 innings, don't hold back and just attack.

5. Pagan

6. Varland

7. Stewart

8. Jax

9. Duran

And you sprinkle in the two lefties for Bregman.

If Ober blows up you've got Kenta/Ryan/Paddack to the finish line.Ā Ā 

One leftie was left off for Ober.Ā 

3 hours ago, Wilbur said:

Eff....just read that.Ā  I would have kept another lefty, but hopefully Thielbar is all they need.Ā 

Thing with this argument is even against lefties I think they trust just about every righty more than Funderbuk. Like if it is the 7th inning and you've already used Thielbar and Tucker or Alvarez comes up I'd bet a lot of $$$$ they would go to Stewart or Jax over Funderbuk.

Ober seemed to really struggle with his changeup command and that is what Alvarez took out. Coming out first pitch fastball to Altuve who loves to jump on the first pitch and then missing up where he loves the ball was killer.

Offensively I fear we missed our chance to get Verlander early and now he will settle in.

27 minutes ago, SiouxScore said:

Ober seemed to really struggle with his changeup command and that is what Alvarez took out. Coming out first pitch fastball to Altuve who loves to jump on the first pitch and then missing up where he loves the ball was killer.

Offensively I fear we missed our chance to get Verlander early and now he will settle in.

I agree.Ā  You can't wait around for the big hit against Verlander.Ā  You've got to push the envelope.Ā Ā 

5-0 Houston.Ā  Maeda in.Ā  Paddack next I'd assume.Ā 

6 minutes ago, SiouxScore said:

This guys been awful

Twins with too many missed chances offensively.

AK and Wallner have struggled mightily in the playoffs.

I mean you replay everything.Ā  Pitches have to be an option.Ā  Especially when it works so well in AAA.Ā 

2 hours ago, Wilbur said:

Pablo day.Ā  Big time spot.Ā Ā 

Right handed hitting lineup today...

Solano, Castro, Polanco, Jeffers, Royce, Correa, Farmer, Taylor for sure.Ā  Do you have Julien play or Kiriloff?Ā  Solano plays first or second then.

Julien over Kiriloff easy. Kiriloff has been awful. If you want you don't have to start either though.

C-Jeffers 1B-Solano 2B-Farmer/Polanco SS-Correa 3B-Farmer/Polanco LF-Castro CF-Taylor RF-Kepler DH-Lewis