2. Polanco-2B
3. Kepler-RF
4. Lewis-3B
5. Correa-SS
6. Kirilloff-1B
7. Wallner-LF
8. Castro-CF
9. Jeffers-C

I thought that Rocco would stick with Taylor in center with how his defense has been, but I think Castro will be fine in that spot.  Nice to have Royce in the field so we can put Polanco at his more comfortable spot.  Lets hit today.  Got a guy that isn't a world beater on the mound for them, get to him early and get the crowd into the game.  Just need five from Sonny, and then let the Varland show get us started.  

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Wilbur said:

Sonny has to buckle down now and throw his @ss off to get through 5 or 6.  Tomorrow is going to be a bullpen game, so they need all hands on deck when it comes to arms tomorrow.  

Be nice to get a couple of runs in the first 2 innings letting him know the team still has his back. Come on boys 

Abreu's at bat is a great example for the young Twin's hitters.  Fighting pitches off and staying in the at bat.  Fighting through it.  Didn't end up getting on base, but didn't swing hard three times and strike out.  Long game to go, but that guy competed in that at bat.  

40 minutes ago, SiouxScore said:

Kirilloff error in the 1st was killer, shoulda been a double play to get out of the inning

Zero plate discipline at all from the Twins today

Jeffers/Gray never did figure out Astros were just sitting on breaking stuff and fighting off fastballs

That error in the first will be what I'll always remember.  Just a god awful time to do that.  Completely different ball game if he picks that up steps on first and they tag out Altuve on second.

Kind of what we've seen all year long with putting the ball in play with sloppy at bats.  I don't care how you do it, but put the ball in past the pitcher and a run scores on the ground.....it just amazes me that professionals can't do this any more.

Still have hope though.  Its a 2 game season.  One of those games will be pitched by Pablo, just have to get there.  

12 minutes ago, Wilbur said:

Thoughts on starting Vasquez tomorrow behind the dish instead of Jeffers?  

Today not on Jeffers obviously, but he's doing nothing at the plate for them.  I'd stick with him but many fans I know want Vasquez tomorrow.  

Couldn’t hurt…he got some big hits in the postseason with Boston.