SiouxSports.com Forum

Adrian Peterson wants trade to Cowboys

AP already has a lot of money - maybe it's worth it to him to have a shot at a Super Bowl appearance ?

The Vikings have quietly assembled one the youngest and fastest teams in the league. Their speed in the defensive backfield is amazing.

Zimmer is building a very good team. IMO, with AD the Vikings are far more likely to win a Super Bowl in the next few years than the Cowboys.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

The Vikings have quietly assembled one the youngest and fastest teams in the league. Their speed in the defensive backfield is amazing.

Zimmer is building a very good team. IMO, with AD the Vikings are far more likely to win a Super Bowl in the next few years than the Cowboys.

The Vikings aren't winning any super bowls anytime soon.

Mike Wallace?  No thanks.

Old running back?  No thanks.

Playing in Minnesota?  No thanks.

Cowboys probably aren't either.

Tony?  Old and running out of time.

Jerry Jones?  No thanks.

• 2 weeks later...

Call his bluff and let him retire with his legacy as a child beater. No way he is walking away.

I sure in the hell don't want him and his piss poor attitude anywhere near the Vikes. Get what you can for him and be done with the whiner.

Trade him now and his attitude. He must of forgot that it was he who took the switch to his son not the Vikings.

I agree, it's AP's fault not anyone else's. I guess the Vikes called his bluff and he is going all in... As the GM of the Vikings, do you let him retire or do you trade him away and get something in return?

I agree, it's AP's fault not anyone else's. I guess the Vikes called his bluff and he is going all in... As the GM of the Vikings, do you let him retire or do you trade him away and get something in return?

Call his bluff again and if he retires... oh well

this is becoming a big mess...i know zimmer is dropping the hammer hard but does that hurt the Vikes later on in the season when things aren't going AP way? the vikes have had this happen before (moss, harvin) and i could see it happen again.

this is becoming a big mess...i know zimmer is dropping the hammer hard but does that hurt the Vikes later on in the season when things aren't going AP way? the vikes have had this happen before (moss, harvin) and i could see it happen again.

MUCH different people/players. All things considered, AP has never been known as a Prima Donna.

I see nothing wrong with the way the Vikes are handling it. AP will play week 1 and play well and this is coming from a Giants fan.