SiouxSports.com Forum

NORTH DAKOTA FIGHTING SIOUX at UNO(UND wanna bes haha) Friday game thr

Emerald joker

Whats that make UND? More overrated?

[DMuote name=Irish" post="758242" timestamp="1422678601]

But not tonight though - who do you think will win a championship first - Hak or Blais?

You Dont have to worry about Hak. Hes about as average as Troy Juttings coaching UND.

In the 2nd period... did anyone else notice that on Cheese-stick's breakaway, he was tomahawk chopped as he shot the puck... Then LJ whiffed on the rebound (for 3rd time)...No call...The replay showed it in slow motion, although the announcers only commented on the great save(s)...

*Not that we would have scored on the ensuing power play....but it may have been a game changer....

In the 2nd period... did anyone else notice that on Cheese-stick's breakaway, he was tomahawk chopped as he shot the puck... Then LJ whiffed on the rebound (for 3rd time)...No call...The replay showed it in slow motion, although the announcers only commented on the great save(s)...

*Not that we would have scored on the ensuing power play....but it may have been a game changer....

Yeah the replay is shocking at how bad of a hack it was

In regards to your response to me, nothing changes in my opinion of UND. I think they are the better team compared to UNO and I am not shy in saying that. No question... absolutely the better team.

They were the better team in this game as well. Every bounce had to go right for Omaha to win, and Massa had to be damn near perfect. Those that got through him hit posts or trickled wide. Although Sioux need to find a way to finish better, they outplayed Omaha for most of this game.

That said, Omaha handled the Gaarder line well, as they did not dominate the puck possession on every shift the way they usually do.

There is no other sport other than college hockey where sub par to pathetic, irrational and erratic officiating is accepted and even condoned by those in charge of sending stripe onto the ice.

I had no problem with the initial make-up call in OT.........anyone at the game or watching knew that was coming but what followed was just ridiculous. That was a terrific college hockey game for 60 minutes that was basically ruined in OT.

There is no other sport other than college hockey where sub par to pathetic, irrational and erratic officiating is accepted and even condoned by those in charge of sending stripe onto the ice.

I had no problem with the initial make-up call in OT.........anyone at the game or watching knew that was coming but what followed was just ridiculous. That was a terrific college hockey game for 60 minutes that was basically ruined in OT.

Thought that Blais had the officials in his back pocket during the thanksgiving series in grand forks. Then, last night, it seemingly went the sioux's way in the third period. Thought Blais would get his makeup call in ot, but would never have guessed they would give omaha a 5 on 3 on a blatant dive. To add insult to injury, the weanie diva diver scored the game winner.

But not tonight though - who do you think will win a championship first - Hak or Blais?

You Dont have to worry about Hak. Hes about as average as Troy Juttings coaching UND.

Cratter, you're better than that...you do know that Troy Jutting is good enough to be an assistant coach at UNO, right?  If Dean Blais was still coaching UND and thought highly enough of Jutting to have him on his bench, there'd be plenty of Sioux fans (especially on this site) who would think Jutting is a coaching genius.