SiouxSports.com Forum

2015 NFL Playoffs

jodcon

Tough to think GB will go out to the CLink w a 60% ARog and win.

I'll go SEA and NE.

I think you're right, NE isn't going to bring the horsecrap gameplan that Denver did, and if Rodgers can't move well Seattle is going to bring a lot of heat because they can cover decently in single coverage. Would be a much funner SB with GB and Indy though.

I don't like Dex Bryant but he goes up and gets ball and took 3 steps, knee hit ground then lost control when he landed with hand out stretched. Might be I don't know how many steps necessary before you would be considered a ball carrier but I would have thought that was catch and if defender wasn't in contact, a fumble then recovered. First Fb game I remember watching was Packers Eagles early 60's and have been long time Packers fan but I think we got a break. Was Cowboys fan for 9 yrs when son in law with Cowboys but no matter who you like this is a great game.

it was two steps, his last step was him falling forward. 

Dallas, Indy, Carolina win at home; Baltimore wins on the road.

Let's see ... nailed it. ;) 

For my next amazing prediction:

One NFL home team loses this weekend.

NE, Seattle, GB win at home; Indy wins on the road. Nailed it ... a-a-a-a-again. ;)

Amazing how NFL pundits work...at about 3:00 pm yesterday, Peyton Manning was one of the all-time greats and the Broncos were headed for New England and an epic clash of the titans...by 9:00 pm last night, the same folks on ESPN Fox 1 were pretty much saying that Peyton's done in Denver and his career might be over.

Amazing how NFL pundits work...at about 3:00 pm yesterday, Peyton Manning was one of the all-time greats and the Broncos were headed for New England and an epic clash of the titans...by 9:00 pm last night, the same folks on ESPN Fox 1 were pretty much saying that Peyton's done in Denver and his career might be over.

If I am not mistaken, they said that during the fourth quarter.

But he was doing good on TV when I saw him...chicken parm you taste so good. Oh wait it was a Nationwide commercial.

Is Peyton Manning retiring? Who cares. Someone find out why he's tucking his Broncos jersey into his jeans on those Papa John's commercials!

Better that than a hockey jersey tuck. Although I do find it funny! The Boston Bruins had a funny commerical a few years back making fun of jersey tuckers. The Montreal commerical with the bear was funny too!

Better that than a hockey jersey tuck. Although I do find it funny! The Boston Bruins had a funny commerical a few years back making fun of jersey tuckers. The Montreal commerical with the bear was funny too!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hrg7bRS4A4g

side note:  No truth to the rumor that Goon was the jersey tucker used in this video clip...

papa-johns-30-years-30_dvd.original-300x