SiouxSports.com Forum

2015 NFL Playoffs

jodcon

Did I hear correctly that Aaron Rodgers is 0 for his last 5 in road games against teams with a winning record?

Oxbow6, can you confirm or deny this report?

You can bet Fox NFL Sunday won't want to talk about it because it would spoil the Packer Suck-Up Show they have prepared for Sunday.  That is reason enough to want the Seahawk defense to shove that State Farm Discount Double-Check down Aaron Rodger's throat. :devil:

You can bet Fox NFL Sunday won't want to talk about it because it would spoil the Packer Suck-Up Show they have prepared for Sunday. That is reason enough to want the Seahawk defense to shove that State Farm Discount Double-Check down Aaron Rodger's throat. :devil:

It goes along with the CBS suck up show they have for Tom Brady and the Pats, especially that douchbag Phil Simms. He is the worst announcer ever.

• Upvote 1

Did I hear correctly that Aaron Rodgers is 0 for his last 5 in road games against teams with a winning record?

Oxbow6, can you confirm or deny this report?

Had to confirm this stat with an expect in this area but Stafford texted me that this is incorrect. Last year GB and ARog beat BAL 3-2 and CHI 8-7 on the road.

As for FS4L........just glad he can wake up looking at the "MVP" poster of AP tacked to this ceiling...most valuable paroloee.

Go Pack Go

Early morning predictions:

GB will need at least 25 point to win this game...unfortunately don't see that happening w a 1 legged ARog at the CLink. Like the douche he is Sherman will go "Crabtree" on Jordy in his post game tirade.

SEA 27-20

IND can't run the FB at all. In fact MM was added to their practice squad as a possible roster addition at RB for this game. BTW....my wife went grocery shopping yesterday and the carton of milk brought home had Trent Richardson's face on it.

NE 31-24

Had to confirm this stat with an expect in this area but Stafford texted me that this is incorrect. Last year GB and ARog beat BAL 3-2 and CHI 8-7 on the road.

Go Pack Go

I heard it on KFAN radio yesterday morning so unfortunately I couldn't re-wind the tape to verify what I heard. Tried googling it last night to no avail.

IND can't run the FB at all. In fact MM was added to their practice squad as a possible roster addition at RB for this game. BTW....my wife went grocery shopping yesterday and the carton of milk brought home had Trent Richardson's face on it.

NE 31-24

Rarely do you hear the words "Cleveland Browns" and "great personnel move" in the same sentence, but that team dumping Trent Richardson on Indy was BRILLIANT!

I thought all of those Alabama players were sure-fire NFL studs? Richardson is to running backs what Ryan Leaf is to quarterbacks!

Any chance it was that JA DHG calling in?

No, I think it was PA who made the comment. I was half-listening and kinda went "HUH? Did I hear that correctly?" but they started in on Seattle's Legion of Boom (maybe the greatest defensive nickname since Pittsburgh's Iron Curtain) defense and never expanded on that comment...

Also, ESPN had some footage of Phil Simms sitting next to Aaron Rodgers on the flight to Seattle...

tumblr_mzic9kz1Tn1toamj8o1_400.gif