SiouxSports.com Forum

2015 NFL Playoffs

jodcon

How about the 2 point conversion that should have been either batted down or run all the way back to the other end zone?

That is another one I don't think they can return it for points in the NFL like you can in college but that should have been knocked down easily and the Crosby field goal could have won it then.

I am so sad :( Honestly was nervous before the game.... Didn't know if we really had a chance. Then we came out playing very well and I got excited and thought maybe we could do it... Only to have my hopes dashed. So many chances to win too... Is this what Lions fans feel like?

I am so sad :( Honestly was nervous before the game.... Didn't know if we really had a chance. Then we came out playing very well and I got excited and thought maybe we could do it... Only to have my hopes dashed. So many chances to win too... Is this what Lions fans feel like?

No, it's worse.

Serious question for GB fans...what would have been the bigger heartbreaker, GB not converting a 4th down play on that last drive in the 4th quarter, the late-game field goal attempt clanking the wrong way off the goalpost, or going to OT and losing it the way it actually happened?

I just can't imagine it ending any worse than it did. Seriously, I thought that the game was over when Seattle elected to punt with just under 7:00 left in the game and needing 2 TD's to win.

No, it's worse.

Serious question for GB fans...what would have been the bigger heartbreaker, GB not converting a 4th down play on that last drive in the 4th quarter, the late-game field goal attempt clanking the wrong way off the goalpost, or going to OT and losing it the way it actually happened?

I just can't imagine it ending any worse than it did. Seriously, I thought that the game was over when Seattle elected to punt with just under 7:00 left in the game and needing 2 TD's to win.

Help............me..............

Yes he was, still bothers me 40 years later.

Well, I'm old and I'm still bitter about that '75 playoff loss! No doubt Drew Pearson pushed off on Nate Wright. Although the Vikes made 4 SBs (all losses) in what, a 9 year period 4 decades ago, Bud said his best team was the '75 team that obviously didn't make the SB that season. I would argue the two other two best Vikes teams ever besides the '75 team also never made the SB; the 1998 team (lost in OT to Atl on some bad coaching & a missed 40 yd fg) and the 2009 team (lost to NO, aka "bounty gate")..

Has the sun come up in Wisconsin this morning?

I cringe when the early morning news talks about the Superbowl teams.

Every Seahawk interviewed post game was a loud mouth jerk, very much like Sherman. Must be the water out there

Every Seahawk interviewed post game was a loud mouth jerk, very much like Sherman. Must be the water out there

Beat the rush and start hating them now, I did. :)

You just had a feeling all those FG's were going to haunt them, it almost always does...but then it looked like they were going to win anyway...and then the roof falls in...wow.

Yup. They were missing about 8 points from the first quarter. 

You give me TDs; I give you FGs; that's a trade I'll always make. 

It did, sprig! I was out and about town 10-15 munutes after the game - people wandering around the street and inside Holiday gas station with blank stares on their faces - looked like a Packer fan zombie apocalypse. Also saw one bold teenager at church on Saturday night - proudly wearing a Seattle Seahawks shirt. I think he's ok today.

Didn't see postgame talk...I figured Seattle would be a bit more humble given that one-in-a-million win. I guess not.

Had a hard time getting my 9 year old daughter to sleep last night.  She was crushed by the loss...then was afraid she was going to have a nightmare where she would be forced to jump from a burning building only to have #86 drop her!!