SiouxSports.com Forum

Fargo the new Detroit??

Sioux-cia

I thought Cabot Cove, Maine had the highest murder rate per capita in the world!  Detroit is a safe haven compared to Cabot Cove.  Jessica Fletcher was solving at least a  murder per week in that little town in Maine.:)

what is the cause of this ?

Edited by Fetch

First the playground, now the heavens.

http://www.grandforksherald.com/news/crime-and-courts/3825602-fargo-police-apologetic-after-mistaking-students-telescope-gun

Fargo PD…our motto is To Protect (Earth and Sky), Serve, and Scare the $hit out of anyone with a lens.

So they scare this guy with a camera but didn't show up when there was a guy taking pics of kids at a pool earlier this summer. :blink:

Its all over the net, you even see a glimpse of the shooter when the cameraman is falling. Very sad.

The more info that is coming out on the black shooter reveals this was nothing more than a racial hate crime IMO..........but it will never be deemed a such cause the shooter was..........black.

• Downvote 1

The more info that is coming out on the black shooter reveals this was nothing more than a racial hate crime IMO..........but it will never be deemed a such cause the shooter was..........black.

I heard or read today that the shooter use to work with the victims or at the same place as the victims. I think more is coming out on this pathetic person!

...and the first thing out of mouths of the politicians is... you guessed it, gun control. Let's see, there were gun restrictions that prevented the military from responding to the Muslim shooter.  In Grand Forks, it was an Airman that shot up Walmart.  So, who gets the guns then?  Do you think that if this guy was denied a gun, he wouldn't have found some way to exact revenge, like pipe bombs or something of the sort?  You can't stop hateful people like this, and make no mistake, this was a hate crime, although aren't they all?

Edited by tnt
Spelling

Black disgruntled ex-employee shoots ex-fellow employees/boss = hate crime?   White disgruntled ex-employee shoots ex-fellow employees/boss = mental illness?

I think you have that backwards..........

You seemed to miss a minor detail... the disgruntled black individual killed two white people.

In SC a white person killed multiple black people.

Is there a difference between these 2 senseless killings?

• Upvote 1

I think it's fairly obvious that the shooter in South Carolina killed 9 black people attempting to advance a political ideology- white supremacy- based on killing and intimidating black people.  The shooting today was awful and the perpetrator was a truly evil person but nothing has come out indicating that the shooter had any intention of advancing a political ideology or attempting to intimidate or inspire future attacks against an entire race of people.  

I think it's fairly obvious that the shooter in South Carolina killed 9 black people attempting to advance a political ideology- white supremacy- based on killing and intimidating black people.  The shooting today was awful and the perpetrator was a truly evil person but nothing has come out indicating that the shooter had any intention of advancing a political ideology or attempting to intimidate or inspire future attacks against an entire race of people.  

That's not true.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3211529/WDBJ7-reporter-Alison-Parker-Adam-Ward-shot-live-TV-Moneta-gunman.html

This morning, that same man contacted them again, sending them a fax two hours after the shooting. 

In the fax, described as a suicide note to friends and family, Flanagan says he became angered after the Charleston church killings and praised Virginia Tech shooter Seung–Hui Cho as 'my boy'.

Flanagan, who was raised as a Jehova's witness in California, also said Jehovah made him act.

'What sent me over the top was the church shooting. And my hollow point bullets have the victims’ initials on them.''Why did I do it? I put down a deposit for a gun on 6/19/15. The Church shooting in Charleston happened on 6/17/15…'

'As for Dylann Roof? You [redacted]! You want a race war [redacted]? BRING IT THEN YOU WHITE …[redacted]!!!”

At the same time, he professes a deep respect for other mass shooters like Virginia Tech gunman Seung-Hui Cho.

Edited by Goon
  • Upvote 1

It's been reported this murderer had an anger problem that resulted in his losing more than one job.  IMO, his suicide letters were a bunch of crap he put together in an attempt to make himself a 'hero' to certain factions after his death.  His murders were nothing more than his being pissed off that he was fired.  Again this is just my opinion.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

It's been reported this murderer had an anger problem that resulted in his losing more than one job.  IMO, his suicide letters were a bunch of crap he put together in an attempt to make himself a 'hero' to certain factions after his death.  His murders were nothing more than his being pissed off that he was fired.  Again this is just my opinion.

I guess that opinion simplifies things especially when you want to ignore the facts that have come out.

But I'm sure you would be singing the same tune if the scenario was exactly the same with a white male opening fire and killing a black male and female and then leaving a manifesto praising the killer in the SC shootings.......................

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

Our current President made a statement that the number of victims of gun crimes in the US "dwarfs" the number killed by terrorists.

Call it a hunch, but I would bet that ISIS killed more than a couple of people yesterday.  Hell, they chop off more heads than that on any given day.

• Upvote 1

I think it's fairly obvious that the shooter in South Carolina killed 9 black people attempting to advance a political ideology- white supremacy- based on killing and intimidating black people.

That 21 year old social misfit was bright enough to consider all of that?

Our current President made a statement that the number of victims of gun crimes in the US "dwarfs" the number killed by terrorists.

Call it a hunch, but I would bet that ISIS killed more than a couple of people yesterday.  Hell, they chop off more heads than that on any given day.

Yeah, I thought it was strange that Obama would try to use terrorism as an example to try push his gun control agenda.  Here's something, if you can first get the guns out of the hands of terrorists, then people might listen at your ideas for gun control for the population as a whole.  We can't even identify the terrorists in our country, much less remove guns from their hands.  Obama doesn't seem to even want to call them terrorists to begin with,  so maybe it shouldn't be a surprise that he wants to diminish their impact to serve an agenda.