SiouxSports.com Forum

UND @ #6 Eastern Washington; Nov. 1, 2014

UND-FB-FAN

I may be blamed for agreeing with the broadcast team or jumping to brash conclusions, but I really am not impressed with the play-calling. Rudolph has been inept all season doing it. Now, the offensive injuries are really hampering and I understand that, but I still think Bubba needs to be conscious of this and the jury should still be out on Rudolph.

Which broadcast team? watch big sky? I'm only watching not listening to either.

I never expected UND to win this game, but this is tough to watch/listen to. I know it's a rebuilding year, but it's still really really hard to continually watch THE University of North Dakota continually get outplayed. It's really sickening.

I understand what you are saying, but what's the big surprise here today? EWU's offense has been putting up astronomical numbers all season long and UND is one injury away from pulling students out of the stands to play some positions. And count me as part of the group wondering why a guy's redshirt was burned today for this debacle...

This game IMO was never winnable... period...even without the injuries. 2 of the last 3 are. I think this program needs a stepping stone even if it's 5-7. If Bubba feels Keaton can provide a means to that end...I'm aboard.

This game IMO was never winnable... period...even without the injuries. 2 of the last 3 are. I think this program needs a stepping stone even if it's 5-7. If Bubba feels Keaton can provide a means to that end...I'm aboard.

How serious is Bartels injury? Is he probably done for the year too?

Keaton was sick this week and got snaps with the ND offense beginning 4 days ago. True freshman, on the road vs. a ranked team's homecoming. It would have been a miracle if it had gone well.

This team would have had a better chance of winning today with 2011BisonAlumni at QB and mj23 calling plays from the sidelines. Would Michigan or Florida burn a redshirt QB year of eligibility at this point in a losing season? I say 'no way.'

This team would have had a better chance of winning today with 2011BisonAlumni at QB and mj23 calling plays from the sidelines. Would Michigan or Florida burn a redshirt QB year of eligibility at this point in a losing season? I say 'no way.'

On the flip side if UND was winning or if it was a close game people would think it was a great call to burn the redshirt. I didn't like the call, and Hanson should've been givin a shot.

I was against pulling Studsrud's redshirt initially, but I have a feeling Bartels is probably done for the year. If so, UND would almost be conceding the last four games by playing Hanson or anybody else on the roster. I don't know whether this was the right move or not, but I understand it.

I was against pulling Studsrud's redshirt initially, but I have a feeling Bartels is probably done for the year. If so, UND would almost be conceding the last four games by playing Hanson or anybody else on the roster. I don't know whether this was the right move or not, but I understand it.

If Bartles is done for the year then I understand the decision. I didn't think the Injury was that bad. Here's hoping for the best.

I understand what you are saying, but what's the big surprise here today? EWU's offense has been putting up astronomical numbers all season long and UND is one injury away from pulling students out of the stands to play some positions. And count me as part of the group wondering why a guy's redshirt was burned today for this debacle...

Big surprise today? You expected 54-3? I realized before the game that it would be very difficult to win, but losing this bad is horrible. How about 28-3? Or 35-10? This is an absolute horrible showing by UND today.

Now, I understand the odds were stacked against UND today, but people need to stop making excuses so that they can still live in their own little customized world. Something needs to change for UND, and I'm hoping it will be the quality of recruits brought in. That can hopefully happen over the next couple years.