SiouxSports.com Forum

Obsession

gfhockey

Back on topic...

http://www.inforum.com/content/three-ndsu-homecoming-royalty-candidates-accused-trespassing-sioux-center-und

http://ndsuspectrum.com/the-2014-homecoming-court/

Don't mess w/ Billy Ogdahl... He was nominated to the homecoming court by the "Saddle & Sirloin" club, while his most memorable ndsu experience has been showing his prized heifer at the livestock show. Straight thug.

Those are some stellar credentials. Rumor has it he was also a two time Clean Stall Award winner at his county 4-H days back in the day.

• Upvote 1

Back on topic...

http://www.inforum.com/content/three-ndsu-homecoming-royalty-candidates-accused-trespassing-sioux-center-und

Don't mess w/ Billy Ogdahl... He was nominated to the homecoming court by the "Saddle & Sirloin" club, while his most memorable ndsu experience has been showing his prized heifer at the livestock show. Straight thug.

Alan Patterson is 25? A little old to be getting chased around by the coppers, don't you think?

Slightly off-topic: Beth Burdolski's most memorable moment at NDSU was being selected as the Theta Chi Fraternity dream girl? Aim high, I guess.

Megan Michaelson: "Once a Bison, always a Bison." I've heard that saying somewhere, haven't I?

Alan Patterson is 25? A little old to be getting chased around by the coppers, don't you think?

Slightly off-topic: Beth Burdolski's most memorable moment at NDSU was being selected as the Theta Chi Fraternity dream girl? Aim high, I guess.

Megan Michaelson: "Once a Bison, always a Bison." I've heard that saying somewhere, haven't I?

25 is a typical age for those starting their "Jr." year at SU.

Back on topic...

Sounds like there were some folks who got away...pure speculation here, but perhaps this caper included some more members of NDSU's Homecoming group?

In regard to the 25 year old.... I think they take "once a bisons, always a bisons" literally down there.

Maybe they wanted to hang up homecoming candidate signs in hopes of becoming king? These idiots should know better all they have to do is get their petitions signed!

They were just looking for votes from allthe und students that attend ndsu football games.  They assumed a little advertising on campus would do the trick.  Wait, that's illegal?

He was wearing his FU football jersey. Following the example set for the student body.

just hoping that they weren't putting up something to stir up the native americans on campus to make it look like und students did it to rock the boat...kind of like Siouper Drunk t-shirts

These are FU students we are talking about here. Not bright enough to think of such a scheme.

Typical cow tipping, knuckle dragging SU bumpkins. I guess the evening class "Famous Canadian War Heroes" was cancelled that night and gave them all some extra free time.

Knuckle dragging SU bumpkins, that made me laugh out loud. Well done. I think I will start using the word "bumpkins" more often.

I'm curious what their sign said, and also how many spelling errors it had.

I would bet that they wanted the Betty Engelstad part covered with something like "NDSU Rulz, " 

the Sioux part would be left blank, 

the Center would  be covered with the words "Suck S***".

The police officially didn't know what it would say because they were planning separate sheets.

That would have created a firestorm on campus, and UND would have been required to take down the Sioux part.

I would bet that they wanted the Betty Engelstad part covered with something like "NDSU Rulz, " 

the Sioux part would be left blank, 

the Center would  be covered with the words "Suck S***".

The police officially didn't know what it would say because they were planning separate sheets.

That would have created a firestorm on campus, and UND would have been required to take down the Sioux part.

Except UND doesn't own the BESC or the REA. Its Engelstad property and I am sure they will press charges to the fullest extent of the law.

• Upvote 2