SiouxSports.com Forum

Week 4: UND vs. Stony Brook Seawolves

homer

UND's defense was very very good this evening; however, the offense may be the worst I've seen in a very long time.

This offense is bad, and we all knew it was, but tonight still disturbed me.

I'm impressed with the defense and I think it all starts with the mindset implemented by the new coaching staff. The unfortunate thing is the offense gives no support at all.

I honestly think Rudolph needs to do something different in terms of personal or play calling. Yes, given how the defense was playing I agree with the conservative play calling in the second half, but the execution was p*ss poor. The offense has the worst talent I've seen in a long long time.

UND's defense was very very good this evening; however, the offense may be the worst I've seen in a very long time.

This offense is bad, and we all knew it was, but tonight still disturbed me.

I'm impressed with the defense and I think it all starts with the mindset implemented by the new coaching staff. The unfortunate thing is the offense gives no support at all.

I honestly think Rudolph needs to do something different in terms of personal or play calling. Yes, given how the defense was playing I agree with the conservative play calling in the second half, but the execution was p*ss poor. The offense has the worst talent I've seen in a long long time.

The fact that a linebacker is now the main running back does at least show that they are willing to make changes in personnel.