SiouxSports.com Forum

FBS games

darell1976

So Hoke leaves in Shane Morris that is walking around with a very noticeable limp, then Morris gets lit up by a Minnesota player. Morris then needed one of his linemen to hold him up while trying to walk off the hit. Morris looked like he had a concussion yet Hoke kept him in for another play before taking him out of the game.  

So Hoke leaves in Shane Morris that is walking around with a very noticeable limp, then Morris gets lit up by a Minnesota player. Morris then needed one of his linemen to hold him up while trying to walk off the hit. Morris looked like he had a concussion yet Hoke kept him in for another play before taking him out of the game.

Then this beauty. After pulling Morris for Gardner, he loses his helmet causing him to sit a play. You could have played the third string QB or called time out. Instead you trot Morris back out!

Maybe?

A Harbaugh, probably from Baltimore, is a shoe-in if they want it.   

When Ray Rice was cut, John Harbaugh was trotted out to the cameras to announced it.  John wanted to release Rice in Feb, but the higher ups (the owner, GM, President) overruled him.  I know the Harbaugh's relatives from Crestline OH and haven't ever met more moral or decent people ever.

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/eye-on-football/24716695/report-john-harbaugh-wanted-to-cut-ray-rice-in-february-was-overruled

When Ray Rice was cut, John Harbaugh was trotted out to the cameras to announce it. John wanted to release Rice in Feb, but the higher ups (the owner, GM, President) overruled him. I know the Harbaugh's relatives from Crestline OH and haven't ever met more moral or decent people ever.

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/eye-on-football/24716695/report-john-harbaugh-wanted-to-cut-ray-rice-in-february-was-overruled

My Bohl-to-Michigan line was meant in jest - I think Jim or John Harbaugh are obvious candidates for the job. Not sure if Michigan can afford either one of them though.

When Ray Rice was cut, John Harbaugh was trotted out to the cameras to announced it.  John wanted to release Rice in Feb, but the higher ups (the owner, GM, President) overruled him.  I know the Harbaugh's relatives from Crestline OH and haven't ever met more moral or decent people ever.

Sounding like John Harbaugh is being looked at by Michigan. John and Jim Harbaugh grew up in Ann Arbor.

Sounding like John Harbaugh is being looked at by Michigan. John and Jim Harbaugh grew up in Ann Arbor.

Their father Jack grew up in Crestline OH, before he started his coaching career.  A number of coaches have their roots there, and most of them credit their abilities to coach on one HS coach.  The power of one individual to impress and disciple people is powerful.  It can last generations as it did in this case.

Their father Jack grew up in Crestline OH, before he started his coaching career.  A number of coaches have their roots there, and most of them credit their abilities to coach on one HS coach.  The power of one individual to impress and disciple people is powerful.  It can last generations as it did in this case.

You couldnt be more correct. Jack is in a class all by himself.

So Hoke leaves in Shane Morris that is walking around with a very noticeable limp, then Morris gets lit up by a Minnesota player. Morris then needed one of his linemen to hold him up while trying to walk off the hit. Morris looked like he had a concussion yet Hoke kept him in for another play before taking him out of the game.

That thud you hear? It's Hoke throwing the athletic trainer under the bus.

It'd be a good time to have the U-Haul dealership in Ann Arbor. 

I guess if you lose to Minnesota, it's time to fire the coach and burn down the town. So, here's the question, is Minnesota that good, or is Michigan a pile of dog turds? My answer is Michigan is a pile of dog turds. 

I guess if you lose to Minnesota, it's time to fire the coach and burn down the town. So, here's the question, is Minnesota that good, or is Michigan a pile of dog turds? My answer is Michigan is a pile of dog turds. 

I think there's more to it then loosing to Minnesota, and the whole Morris thing has people wanting Hoke gone for putting a player in danger just to make a point. 

Well the week before they were blown out by Utah and before that Notre Dame shut them out. Michigan was better under Rich Rod then they are now, at least then they had a dynamic offense.

Empty seats at "The Big House" <-- can they afford that?

Michigan State had plenty of empty seats when the school hosted Minnesota last year - win and the Spartans clinched a B10 championship game berth. The defending Rose Bowl champs didn't even sell out last weekend's Homecoming game.

The media and ABC were practically giddy while showing downtrodden home fans and empty rows of bleachers last weekend at Michigan Stadium. I guess it becomes a point of emphasis when the home team is losing.