SiouxSports.com Forum

FBS games

darell1976

I love to bash Goldie as much as anyone, but I just looked at the line for UND's passing game yesterday: 2 of 7 (for 79 yards) with one (68 yd) TD and one interception. 

I watched the Minnesota game and they had a redshirt freshman QB making his first start and they definitely tried to protect him from mistakes and he did run for 160 yards. He did have a couple nice throws that were dropped and one would have been about a 40 yard touchdown. They ran for 383 yards on SJSU and really didn't have many situations where they needed to throw the ball yesterday.

The real question is was FSU's AD near tears when he announced it?

More likely when Clemson pulled ahead in the 4th, I'd bet his colon tightened a bit. 

I am becoming a "real" Florida State fan.  I love watching the NC$$'s hypocrisy and intellectual dishonesty on full display in prime time, when Little Tommy White Bread dresses up in his Seminole costume. mounts his polo pony, gets the crowd doing the "Tomahawk Chop" and drives a lance into the Seminole logo at mid-field.  ;)

Great finish late last night...

Arizona down 15 with 5 and a half minutes left. Scored 3 TDs.

Great onside kick after the first TD. Had to go for 2 on the second TD to try tie the game and didn't get it. Looked like all was lost.

Cal got the ball with just under 3 minutes to go in the game and a 2 pt lead. Long drive and missed the FG.

Arizona got the ball back with less than a minute to go and won the game with a Hail Mary with 4 seconds left. True freshman Solomon was very impressive at qb.

Great finish late last night...

Arizona down 15 with 5 and a half minutes left. Scored 3 TDs.

Great onside kick after the first TD. Had to go for 2 on the second TD to try tie the game and didn't get it. Looked like all was lost.

Cal got the ball with just under 3 minutes to go in the game and a 2 pt lead. Long drive and missed the FG.

Arizona got the ball back with less than a minute to go and won the game with a Hail Mary with 4 seconds left. True freshman Solomon was very impressive at qb.

I believe AZ scored 36 points in the 4th quarter last night. I made the mistake of turning the game off and going to bed.

Wazzu absolutely hosed on a third-and-long late in the Oregon game - obvious pass interference not called.

If the Gophers can play like that with with Lenider effective at QB, they can win the Big 10 West

Hoke might not make it past this weekend unless something crazy happens.

I've been a big Hoke supporter since his hiring but it looks like his ship has sailed.  He doesn't have a clue.  Although, for the folks screaming for a change at QB, well...there's your answer...NOT.

If the Gophers can play like that with with Lenider effective at QB, they can win the Big 10 West

Hoke might not make it past this weekend unless something crazy happens.

Agreed Leidner really stepped up and came through for the Gophers today. Cobb just runs so hard and is one of the better backs in the conference and the Gophers defense looks to be one of the better defenses in the Big 10.

That also describes Gene Taylor.  Ten players commit fraud against the state, yet he in his infinite wisdom decides they have "suffered enough."  Winston commits an act that's in poor taste, and the national press rails against Florida St until they give Winston a more severe punishment.

Guess NDSU's athletes are only judged in the lenient Fargo media.  If they had a true national media following, the whole NDSU program would have been trashed.  It's a good thing NDSU is FCS.  Otherwise they would have been rotting bison carcasses.

There were other issues involved in that fiasco. One being the terms and hiring of the players were illegal to begin with. So regardless of the validity of the signatures they never would have counted. Now it still doesnt take away from the stupidity of there actions. But if the state would have thought it was a bigger deal they would have pushed for a more severe punishment.

There were other issues involved in that fiasco. One being the terms and hiring of the players were illegal to begin with. So regardless of the validity of the signatures they never would have counted. Now it still doesnt take away from the stupidity of there actions. But if the state would have thought it was a bigger deal they would have pushed for a more severe punishment.

Wrong.

If the state hadn't thought it was a big deal, they wouldn't have changed the law so falsifying signatures became a felony, not a misdemeaner.

Try again.  You have a new AD now who doesn't need the protection and justification from bizon fans.

Wrong.

If the state hadn't thought it was a big deal, they wouldn't have changed the law so falsifying signatures became a felony, not a misdemeaner.

Try again.  You have a new AD now who doesn't need the protection and justification from bizon fans.

No you are wrong. The communications at the time showed there wasnt any big concern. Plus look up ther law that deals with the collection of signatures. They were hired illegally.

My OP was about the idiot down at FSU who has had more that a couple of huge issues. The kid made the head coach look like an idiot this last go around. Kind of make me think the coach has sold his sole . He hasnt shown very good leadership . Wait---he has shown --NO leadership.

What does the new AD have to do with this and why would you even bring him up? wow

'ps waiting for bison comparison -------

No you are wrong. The communications at the time showed there wasnt any big concern. Plus look up ther law that deals with the collection of signatures. They were hired illegally.

My OP was about the idiot down at FSU who has had more that a couple of huge issues. The kid made the head coach look like an idiot this last go around. Kind of make me think the coach has sold his sole . He hasnt shown very good leadership . Wait---he has shown --NO leadership.

What does the new AD have to do with this and why would you even bring him up? wow

'ps waiting for bison comparison -------

Haven't the kids at FSU suffered enough?