SiouxSports.com Forum

Fall Camp

UND Fan

I assume that we are going to see a lot of movement in the 2-deep..  surprises for me..

1)  DL - no Cheatom or Walker at NG boy they going to be light..  I hope that don't get pushed around up front too much.

2)  LB - no Butler or Jenkins-Moore

3)  OL - no Stockwell or Bell 

I think that it is going to be a long season.

Kyle Woodsmall as the backup NG? This depth chart is very surprising.

Yeah, what about Marcus Cheatom and Shea Walker?

Who knows how that position will work out...

Also surprised with Henson being the starting RG...it will be interesting to see how he does there. On defense, I think the lineup has potential, although no JUCO CBs in the 2-deep and the NG situation is a bit startling.

I want to be surprised this season with a solid 5 or 6 win campaign, but unfortunately I'm thinking another 3 win may be on the horizon. I have faith in the years to come, though, due to Bubba's first recruiting class.

I assume that we are going to see a lot of movement in the 2-deep..  surprises for me..

1)  DL - no Cheatom or Walker at NG boy they going to be light..  I hope that don't get pushed around up front too much.

2)  LB - no Butler or Jenkins-Moore

3)  OL - no Stockwell or Bell 

I think that it is going to be a long season.

Jenkins Moore will likely be up there as the year goes on. Also, Stockwell is hurt which is why I think Cox is the backup at both tackles. Hope that Butler can get some PT.

Jenkins Moore will likely be up there as the year goes on. Also, Stockwell is hurt which is why I think Cox is the backup at both tackles. Hope that Butler can get some PT.

For UND to have a successful offense they really needed Bell and Stockwell contributing.  I could be surprised - I am still looking forward to the first game.

For UND to have a successful offense they really needed Bell and Stockwell contributing. I could be surprised - I am still looking forward to the first game.

When we have a line consisting of Stockwell Miller Bell Steiner Cox Taylor and Francis in a couple years we will have one big athletic and mean line.

Guys, I'm excited. Football is here!!!!!!!!! I believe that we can't say what are record will be. I won't say because I'm unfamiliar with the conference. As for the depth chart, that is for now. Trust me, after the first game, there will be changes, I think. We have to trust the coaches on their decisions (I'm biased). We will see on the 28th how it all pans out. But, as for me, I'M glad 94 has a chance to be a part of this program. It's been a long time coming. I've been told the defense is looking good and solid.

GOOOO SIOOOUUUUXXX!!!!!!!!!!!!!

After this game, where can I stream or what package does Comcast have to the games?

Thanks

Nobody should be surprised if transfers don't contribute as much as hoped.  Who knows they still might, but all fans want to focus on is upside when the reality is there are reasons why guys transfer and those warts aren't worn out in the open.

Even if none of the transfers contribute on the field (unlikely), I believe it will end up being worth it anyway if for nothing else than it created competition for jobs and made everyone perform at a higher level just to get on the field.

Guys, I'm excited. Football is here!!!!!!!!! I believe that we can't say what are record will be. I won't say because I'm unfamiliar with the conference. As for the depth chart, that is for now. Trust me, after the first game, there will be changes, I think. We have to trust the coaches on their decisions (I'm biased). We will see on the 28th how it all pans out. But, as for me, I'M glad 94 has a chance to be a part of this program. It's been a long time coming. I've been told the defense is looking good and solid.

After this game, where can I stream or what package does Comcast have to the games?

Thanks

I don't believe you'll be able to pick up the games on Comcast.  All UND home games are broadcast on Midco Sports Net, a local ND/SD station.  But all conference games are streamed live (in decent quality) for free.  http://www.americaonesports.com/bigsky.asp

Thanks

All games played at a BigSky venue can be streamed at the conference website. There's also an app for phones and tablets.

Nobody should be surprised if transfers don't contribute as much as hoped.  Who knows they still might, but all fans want to focus on is upside when the reality is there are reasons why guys transfer and those warts aren't worn out in the open.

Even if none of the transfers contribute on the field (unlikely), I believe it will end up being worth it anyway if for nothing else than it created competition for jobs and made everyone perform at a higher level just to get on the field.

Well, 2 of the 3 FBS transfers are starting, and the other one will be starting eventually or at the very least have considerable playing time.

As for the JUCOs, they are transferring because they have to if they want to continue playing football - JUCO schools are often only 2 year programs.

Thanks

All conference games are streamed on http://www.americaonesports.com/bigsky.asp

For nonconference home games, I suggest checking with http://undsports.com/ - they have subscription packages for live home game streaming. 

All conference games are streamed on http://www.americaonesports.com/bigsky.asp

For nonconference home games, I suggest checking with http://undsports.com/ - they have subscription packages for live home game streaming. 

Non-conference home games (Robert Morris, Stony brook) will also be available on the America One stream. All games played at Big Sky venues are streamed unless Root Sports picks it up.