SiouxSports.com Forum

Fall Camp

UND Fan

Miedenl suspended for a B Misdameanor.

Bascially hunted without a license form what I understand

Four games for that? Ray Rice only got two and the comparisons could go on and on. Has to be more to the story. I'd say that's a little excessive. One game I could see but four?

Four games for that? Ray Rice only got two and the comparisons could go on and on. Has to be more to the story. I'd say that's a little excessive. One game I could see but four?

That is not why he was suspended.  It was an academic issue.  

Other than Carr sounds like there will be a couple more leaving.  One may have already left and the other hasn't but appears to be leaning that way.

We knew the coaches would have to change the culture of the team and weed some out but for guys to quit because they were not in the initial depth chart is very weak, IMO. 

As a former coach used to say: "some of these guys need to visit the Wizard".  

I would imagine that  Rogers came in with an expectation of playing and as a walk-on when he found out he probably wasn't going  to be in the regular rotation he decided to move on.    It actually doesn't surprise me.  We just might be better than he thought we would be.    At least that is what I'm hoping.

it really does say a lot for what bubba thinks or thought of what muss had put together if six or nine true freshman or more are ready to play than some guys that have been in the program for one, two, three, four, or five years?

There were guys like Mike Edwards who shouldn't have redshirted under Mussman. He was too scared to play young guys ahead of vets. Also too scared to lay the discipline hammer down consistently. Fat must constantly be trimmed to keep everyone honest.