SiouxSports.com Forum

Sioux Gophers the 2014 Championship Edition

Vegas_Sioux

I'm curious who thinks some if not most of the team wear something hidden under their uniforms with the Sioux logo ?

I doubt it the ncaa is meticulous on logo policing. From water bottles to cans of certain soda makers...a Sioux logo violation would mean an ineligable player or worse if think.

But you cant take the fighting Sioux out of their hearts!!!!

If Rau didn't take so many dives I wouln't dislike him as much. He has talent, no need for him to flop like a fish; though that is often due to the officials that let him get away with it too.

For some odd reason that kid scores more garbage goals than any other player....shocked because he is a little puke.

For some odd reason that kid scores more garbage goals than any other player....shocked because he is a little puke.

Yeah, they all count the same though. Sometimes its good positioning, sometimes it just capitalizing on a rebound. Kind of funny that it is so easy to dislike him, because I don't think there was any animosity towards his brother when he played for CC; but I guess a few dives, some big goals and a rodent jersey will do that.

Yeah, they all count the same though. Sometimes its good positioning, sometimes it just capitalizing on a rebound. Kind of funny that it is so easy to dislike him, because I don't think there was any animosity towards his brother when he played for CC; but I guess a few dives, some big goals and a rodent jersey will do that.

That's because his brother was actually a good hockey player....he didn't chirp the way little Rau does. I knew Rau liked to talk but when he was chirping to Mac a few years back that was the end of the road for me. This kid has another thing coming when he gets to the A (if he even does).

That's because his brother was actually a good hockey player....he didn't chirp the way little Rau does. I knew Rau liked to talk but when he was chirping to Mac a few years back that was the end of the road for me. This kid has another thing coming when he gets to the A (if he even does).

Hate to say it but Kyle is not a bad player, its all the other crap that makes him obnoxious. As for the chirping, we all have them and we all hate them. Thats the same reason Goofer fans didn't like Hextall, he like to talk on the ice. I still remember watching him line up at wing for a faceoff, and you could see him talking to the guy; then the guy winds up and whacks him before the puck even dropped. Funny to see a player get in to someones head enough to make them take a dumb penalty like that. Might have even been against the Goofs, but I don't remember.

I still remember watching him line up at wing for a faceoff, and you could see him talking to the guy; then the guy winds up and whacks him before the puck even dropped. Funny to see a player get in to someones head enough to make them take a dumb penalty like that. Might have even been against the Goofs, but I don't remember.

It was against the Gophers in the Ralph, and it was HILARIOUS! Dude couldn't even wait for the puck to drop to tackle Hextall! :lol:

Hate to say it but Kyle is not a bad player, its all the other crap that makes him obnoxious. As for the chirping, we all have them and we all hate them. Thats the same reason Goofer fans didn't like Hextall, he like to talk on the ice. I still remember watching him line up at wing for a faceoff, and you could see him talking to the guy; then the guy winds up and whacks him before the puck even dropped. Funny to see a player get in to someones head enough to make them take a dumb penalty like that. Might have even been against the Goofs, but I don't remember.

Caguila got someone to give him a face slap before a faceoff just outside the zone near the end of this season, too.

I hate all of you. I hate you all deep down in my heart. I hate every thing the UND program represents. I hate your jersey, school, colors, rink, coach, players, history and cheers. But I'm so happy to be able to meet up against you in the frozen four. The season seemed incomplete without a UM/UND matchup.

Here's to a great game. I hope it's one for the history books. This rivalry rarely disappoints.

Go Gophers.

• Upvote 2

I hate all of you. I hate you all deep down in my heart. I hate every thing the UND program represents. I hate your jersey, school, colors, rink, coach, players, history and cheers. But I'm so happy to be able to meet up against you in the frozen four. The season seemed incomplete without a UM/UND matchup.

Here's to a great game. I hope it's one for the history books. This rivalry rarely disappoints.

Go Gophers.

This sums it up perfectly. Enjoy the game!

Dave

• Upvote 1

Go Gophers.

Now you must excuse me. I've got to go put some more water in pstar's mommas dish.