SiouxSports.com Forum

2014 Early Departures

brianvf

Schmaltz is not where Forbert was when he left- one more year will do him good.

Agree on Rocco being an unusual player- tons of skill and creativity, but difficult to play with. Only fear is FL being "concerned" with his development.

Hak and co have a reputation of being great at developing players that are effective in all 3 zones- hot commodity for NHL gms and players looking for longevity.

Just saying from the rumors I've heard around campus it is a possibility. I didn't think there was any chance he would leave until his junior year at the earliest but then this came up.

There's lots of things you can hear around campus and while some may end up true I'd bet 90% of the time those things just end up as bad rumors because people want something to talk about. If you heard it from a reliable source or something I'd be a little more worried but I just can't see it add in that it wouldn't be a real good decision from him if he were to sign and I feel pretty confident he will be out there for UND next fall.

Just saying from the rumors I've heard around campus it is a possibility. I didn't think there was any chance he would leave until his junior year at the earliest but then this came up.

Yea on campus I have heard two conflicting rumors about Rocco with him I think his family influence keeps him on campus. I really haven't heard anything about Schmaltz at all around campus which I hope is a good sign but since I haven't heard anything that can also be troubling.

So you're a 32 year old "good ol' boy" who makes $100,000+ a year? And a big donor? I'll bet Faison has you on speed dial. :lol:

This gfhockey guy is completely made up. The fact that he says he is "associated" with any group of importance is a joke. You have to make a tad more than $100k to be on faisons donor radar.

• Upvote 1

spoke to sources in bedded with the und camp

stillno decision

if schmaltz goes n schmaltz goes mj route

I called the shots on the football hire

Got bubba

Then Eric

Faison knows who the good ole boys are and how much they donate

as I have said before Faison doesn't like me

but he likes the group I am associated with.

don't be hating on im a part of the "club" and you guys aint

please get this thread back on topic now

This is good stuff. "in bedded"... :huh: