SiouxSports.com Forum

2014 Early Departures

brianvf

Actually you should already be signed up for fall classes.

Rocco isn't your average student, he could wait till the last day and still get into classes that are full. I'm pretty sure with the run they just had, he hasn't given too much thought about signing up for fall classes.

Rocco isn't your average student, he could wait till the last day and still get into classes that are full. I'm pretty sure with the run they just had, he hasn't given too much thought about signing up for fall classes.

Exactly what I was thinking. Not a single teacher at UND would not allow Rocco in a class, regardless of it being full or not, IMO.

Sources told me n schmaltz is for sure coming

You're really going out on a limb there now that it's been confirmed that Jordan is coming back. I'm very glad that we have you and your sources and that you're so willing to share here on SiouxSports.com. Thanks for all the inside info!

You're really going out on a limb there now that it's been confirmed that Jordan is coming back. I'm very glad that we have you and your sources and that you're so willing to share here on SiouxSports.com. Thanks for all the inside info!

No problem ray ban. At least someone appreciates us and our h artwork with the good ole. Boys

No problem ray ban. At least someone appreciates us and our h artwork with the good ole. Boys

Yes - thank you. Please keep your inside information coming. The more the merrier and it keeps us all up to date with what's going on within the program.

What's the latest you've heard on Rocco?

I can tell you from what Rocco has said he is waiting till the end of the school semester to make a decision. He's family is up from Florida and they are going through the process still. I don't know the extend of Rocco's offer but he defiantly has a standing offer but was told to take his time in making a decision.

I can tell you from what Rocco has said he is waiting till the end of the school semester to make a decision. He's family is up from Florida and they are going through the process still. I don't know the extend of Rocco's offer but he defiantly has a standing offer but was told to take his time in making a decision.

When is the semester over.

Ugh! Too long.

I can see Florida making a push to not risk losing him, but FA could be kind to Rocco. I just read an article how FLA is set for a while at C

It sounds like Florida is really letting Rocco make a decision. He is currently holding an offer but they told him to take his time. Also I could defiantly see Florida moving him to a wing but yes they not only a lot of Centers but they are also very young.

It sounds like Florida is really letting Rocco make a decision. He is currently holding an offer but they told him to take his time. Also I could defiantly see Florida moving him to a wing but yes they not only a lot of Centers but they are also very young.

Yeah he'll play wing as he is so small. He was playing wing this year for developmental reason until Hak realized no one else was winning draws (and Rocco was out top faceoff man I believe).