SiouxSports.com Forum

2014 Early Departures

brianvf

all gfhockey said is he knows some people close to the program and jordan has made no decision and that if jordan goes pro nick will go to the major junior route. which is all info some have already speculated on here as well. nothing earth shattering.

all gfhockey said is he knows some people close to the program and jordan has made no decision and that if jordan goes pro nick will go to the major junior route. which is all info some have already speculated on here as well. nothing earth shattering.

I think that the N. Schmaltz bit about him leaving if Jordan does is purely speculation. Has anyone heard anything of the sort actually being true?

And I get bashed for letting you people that aren't connected with the network know about what's going on "through those doors"

My brother lives next door to Brad Pitt's brother...who I have gotten to know...but that doesn't mean I'm in the "know" about Brad or the circle he runs with.

I have seen Jennifer Aniston in person albeit off in the distance a ways when see and Brad were together. She is as beautiful in person as she is on TV/movies. :love:

Also this just in...Simpson, Mitch and Clark are not coming back next season.

I called the shots on the football hire

Got bubba

Then Eric

Faison knows who the good ole boys are and how much they donate

I wouldn't say that you "called" bubba and schmidt coming here. I'm pretty sure everyone knew schmidt was going to come back. Hell, even I knew he was coming back long before it was official.

I heard from a source that some players are thinking of leaving and some players are thinking about staying. I also heard from another source that I am connected to that the decisions will most likely come between now and the bigining of next years season. :)

"Um, he's sick. My best friend's sister's boyfriend's brother's girlfriend heard from this guy who knows this kid who's going with the girl who saw Ferris pass out at 31 Flavors last night. I guess it's pretty serious." -- Simone

• Upvote 4

I was sitting at Judy's the other night and some of the hockey players came in and had a few drinks. As they were getting ready to leave the bar tender said that Rocco just bought the whole bar a round because he just signed with Florida. The round only cost him $10 bucks because it was Happy Hour. :p

I know at least two people that are very very good friends with Rocco and they say he probably has never been to a bar. Also one of his roommates turn 21 about a month ago and has alcohol in the apartment and Rocco doesn't like it. Also I can say that he is not enrolled in class for next fall yet and was asking a professor about summer classes and how he was wishing some of his classes were offered online. Take it for what it's worth. What i got out of it he hasn't made a decision.

Edit his roommate said Rocco hasn't signed with an NHL team as of today 11:00 and I'm in class with him now so doubt he will sign during this hour.