SiouxSports.com Forum

Sioux at SCSU-Saturday

sprig

I can't see anything other than SCSU coming out like a team possessed in the first period. UND needs to weather the storm in the first period. I'm not saying sit back, I'm saying playing a smart penalty free first period with an emphasis on puck possession will go along ways towards winning a trophy.

Everyone was hoping UND would get 2 of these four road games. Never in my wildest dreams did I see them winning all four of them. I like the way they're playing, and I think they have a great chance of getting the sweep tonight.

Earlier this week, I read online somewhere that SCSU was going to wear their dark jerseys tonight.

they must have figured they'd be going for the sweep tonight. it would be kind of dorkey for them to do that when the best they can do is tie (plus they don't hold tie breaker)

st cloud seems top heavy and they've only got 2 defense that are mobile. und exposed them very well in the 2nd. when und uses the 5 man cycle and the d pinches down back door they are very hard to defend. when you have d that leads the line rush that's very impressive and very tough to defend. (ala boston college)

The one thought that keeps sticking in my mind is that this Sioux team is now playing with almost the same passion and commitment that Yale showed in the regional at Grand Rapids last spring. Not quite to that level but getting close.

The one thought that keeps sticking in my mind is that this Sioux team is now playing with almost the same passion and commitment that Yale showed in the regional at Grand Rapids last spring. Not quite to that level but getting close.

I've actually been thinking the same thing Siouxman.

I hope we get a chance to stick it to the gophers this year like yale did last year.