SiouxSports.com Forum

UND and the Big Sky could go FBS

SiouxVolley

15 minutes ago, SiouxVolley said:

Dude, get a spacesuit and someone with a brain to help you.  Your body will explode like an Isis suicide bomber if you go out to deep space without a suit, like you have done on this thread and others.

On the other hand, it smells like sausage guts, so you might like it.

Just say no to drugs. Seek help.

15 hours ago, darell1976 said:

UND fans, or are you on the wrong board.

I think I speak for about 95% of "us" when I say just keep your hands inside the ride and speak for yourself.

"us" in this case refers to people whose opinions actually matter.

12 hours ago, SiouxVolley said:

The trolls are warning us in this thread that FBS for us is all an illusion set forth by me.  

In the mean time, they are discussing a new Fargo built FBS stadium and attached arena to the Fargo dome that would get them into the Big 12.  They deny that the Big12 dream is an illusion, but this thread is.

If I used proper grammar and meaning, I was just trying to be nice and warn NDSU fans that an FBS WAC will form and eventually they might offer NDSU, if their fans survive the resultant Fargo-centered apocalypse of UND going to FBS first.

Must not be a very prominent thread.  I haven't seen much on the subject.

1 hour ago, JohnboyND7 said:

Must not be a very prominent thread.  I haven't seen much on the subject.

I just went on Bisonville for the first time and it was the top result in recent activity. Nearly 60 pages on NDSU needing to move up. I didnt read much of it but do know someone recommending building classrooms instead of new athletic facilities

15 minutes ago, Wildfan said:

I just went on Bisonville for the first time and it was the top result in recent activity. Nearly 60 pages on NDSU needing to move up. I didnt read much of it but do know someone recommending building classrooms instead of new athletic facilities

Moving up and Big 12 pipedreams are two very different discussions.

2 hours ago, JohnboyND7 said:

Moving up and Big 12 pipedreams are two very different discussions.

There hasn't been any actively on the b12 since may 15.  The thing is....it's a discussion....not a prediction.

18 hours ago, SiouxVolley said:

Maybe 25% of my posts.  Was trying to be nice and get you an invite to the Big Sky / WAC but you construe that as hate speech.

The idea that UND has an option to go FBS sends you trolls into a tizzy.

You are 12 for 12 on your latest posts.   You sure it's only 25%?

19 hours ago, SiouxVolley said:

Maybe 25% of my posts.  Was trying to be nice and get you an invite to the Big Sky / WAC but you construe that as hate speech.

The idea that UND has an option to go FBS sends you trolls into a tizzy.

Now UND just has the "option" to go FBS. It better be a done deal if this going to happen by June 1st.

4 hours ago, Wildfan said:

But this thread is not a discussion of UND needing to move up. It is a discussion of the fact that UND is moving up. Whether that would be a good idea for UND is hardly even mentioned in the thread.

1 hour ago, Herd said:

You are 12 for 12 on your latest posts.   You sure it's only 25%?

Maybe if you guys didn't poke at his last 1000 posts, he wouldn't respond in kind?  

according to bresciani  you have a couple buildings falling down on campus at FU.  Maybe you can discuss that on bozoville instead of hanging out here?