SiouxSports.com Forum

UND and the Big Sky could go FBS

SiouxVolley

3 minutes ago, darell1976 said:

Bison fans talk about UND all the time on BV but you don't see a bunch of us going over there to dispute every post. Seeing you guys on here, actually caring what a UND poster says, and taking the time to dispute every little detail is across the borderline obsessive. I'll sit and wait for the typical responses by you people.

If you were accurate we wouldnt need to correct you. LOL:lol:

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, darell1976 said:

Bison fans talk about UND all the time on BV but you don't see a bunch of us going over there to dispute every post. Seeing you guys on here, actually caring what a UND poster says, and taking the time to dispute every little detail is across the borderline obsessive. I'll sit and wait for the typical responses by you people.

How is that you know so much about what goes on at Bisonville?

6 hours ago, Gothmog said:

Interesting how SV now touts the WAC's FBS status as proof that he was correct all along, yet he didn't even know about it until he read the Idaho consultant's study just a few weeks ago.

You bizon trolls are expecting me to predict the entire play by play for a game and give the exact score, not just predict the winner.  Otherwise you say I'm incompetent.

But you trolls can deny FBS status forever for the Big Sky, as that would be the only way you trolls wouldn't be seething.  It was obvious the Big Sky and Fullerton wanted and expected to become FBS, but that is still denied by the trolls.

• Upvote 1

45 minutes ago, SiouxVolley said:

You bizon trolls are expecting me to predict the entire play by play for a game and give the exact score, not just predict the winner.  Otherwise you say I'm incompetent.

But you trolls can deny FBS status forever for the Big Sky, as that would be the only way you trolls wouldn't be seething.  It was obvious the Big Sky and Fullerton wanted and expected to become FBS, but that is still denied by the trolls.

If you keep making predictions and keep telling others that its going to happen because you know better than everyone else, yeah you better be on the money.  Oh BTW we dont expect you to make predictions. Thats all on you and your over inflated ego..

I believe Fullerton said he couldnt sell that idea and resigned himself to enjoy FCS. Do I need to find that quote for you?

10 minutes ago, bison73 said:

If you keep making predictions and keep telling others that its going to happen because you know better than everyone else, yeah you better be on the money.  Oh BTW we dont expect you to make predictions. Thats all on you and your over inflated ego..

I believe Fullerton said he couldnt sell that idea and resigned himself to enjoy FCS. Do I need to find that quote for you?

Being informed and not being ego centric is not something that you would recognize.

Fullerton was being compliant to set up Idaho's ruse.  You probably take Hillary's statements at face value too.

28 minutes ago, SiouxVolley said:

Being informed and not being ego centric is not something that you would recognize.

Fullerton was being compliant to set up Idaho's ruse.  You probably take Hillary's statements at face value too.

Shes just like you. Not truthful. Makes stuff up for her own benefit etc etc. Sound familiar?

Which information have you been well informed on as you sure havent posted it here.

58 minutes ago, SiouxVolley said:

Did anyone fill the new Commish in on the ruse? What is her next move to further it along?

16 minutes ago, Cratter said:

What I know....SV has been saying the Big Sky (or part of it) could (might) go FBS (hence the title), and (IIRC was before) the commissioner of the conference came out in favor of saying that same thing!....SV also predicted it could be used under the WAC "umbrella"...and months later (recently) the Idaho study affirms that is indeed possible...

Here's what the main point is: a portion of the Big Sky wants (and is working on....wasn't it the former Montana St AD saying saying the FCS was "unsustainable") becoming a FBS team, and that includes UND (as has been mentioned by a "former UND AD"). 

Do the "minor points matter"? (So he predicted UND would win a championship before the season started but he got the scores wrong....good job on calling him out on the minor details!)

(as anyone would do they change the prediction as the game is in progress, but keep going back to the "hey I told you you were wrong" if it makes you feel better!)

*If you don't think the U of Idaho is doing everything in its power to get its regional schools to move to FBS status...you a fool!

Actually wasnt it under the Sunbelt? And the NCAA was also going to make a rule change to allow the BSC to move up? Plus a host of other predictions that have been conveniently forgotten? Not to mention The Fullerton quotes that flies in the face of the predictions.

For a group that is a stickler on posting fact its surprising that facts arent required from one of your own?

4 minutes ago, bison73 said:

Actually wasnt it under the Sunbelt? And the NCAA was also going to make a rule change to allow the BSC to move up? Plus a host of other predictions that have been conveniently forgotten? Not to mention The Fullerton quotes that flies in the face of the predictions.

Yeah yeah the score was 5-1 instead of 5-4....Good job buddy!

35 minutes ago, Cratter said:

What I know....SV has been saying the Big Sky (or part of it) could (might) go FBS (hence the title), and (IIRC was before) the commissioner of the conference came out in favor of saying that same thing!....SV also predicted it could be used under the WAC "umbrella"...and months later (recently) the Idaho study affirms that is indeed possible...

Here's what the main point is: a portion of the Big Sky wants (and is working on....wasn't it the former Montana St AD saying saying the FCS was "unsustainable") becoming a FBS team, and that includes UND (as has been mentioned by a "former UND AD"). 

Do the "minor points matter"? (So he predicted UND would win a championship before the season started but he got the scores wrong....good job on calling him out on the minor details!)

(as anyone would do they change the prediction as the game is in progress, but keep going back to the "hey I told you you were wrong" if it makes you feel better!)

*If you don't think the U of Idaho is doing everything in its power to get its regional schools to move to FBS status...you a fool!

bingo

• Upvote 1

20 minutes ago, bison73 said:

For a group that is a stickler on posting fact its surprising that facts arent required from one of your own?

UND and the Big Sky could go FBS ....

Do you know the difference between could and will?

• Upvote 1

17 minutes ago, Cratter said:

UND and the Big Sky could go FBS ....

Do you know the difference between could and will?

On 4/21/2016 at 7:16 PM, bison73 said:

"""Seems to me you were one of the scoffers that went along with the bizon troll crowd when I said that UND will get in the Big Sky before we even announced going to DI.  The troll crowd was apoplectic with laughter and many Sioux fans were embarrassed that I had such a bold prediction.  Stood by that thought even through the long transition and flirtations with Double and the Slummit. 

Those messages here seem to be forgotten, so just wanted to remind you all of history.

This summer there will be a call from P5 schools to change the FBS moveup rules.  Don't know the date."""

So you are saying that the rule change youve been espousing numerous times is just speculation and not a prediction? Or does the speculation change to prediction if the speculation comes true?:lol:

For the dimwitted trolls that infest this board, I'll be sure to state whether a statement is a prediction or speculation in the future.

Sort of like the entirety of bisonville first rolled with laughter when I stated UND will definitely go DI, when that board said we couldnt and wouldnt, when I said for years that the Big Sky will be our home and that was a running joke there for years during the transition, and now I have said the Big Sky will go FBS and that is a running joke over there among the nim wits.  History keeps repeating itself.

Yes I do. This quote says WILL correct? As a matter of fact he said WILL twice. Sounds pretty definitive to me.

3 minutes ago, bison73 said:

For the dimwitted trolls that infest this board, I'll be sure to state whether a statement is a prediction or speculation in the future.

Sort of like the entirety of bisonville first rolled with laughter when I stated UND will definitely go DI, when that board said we couldnt and wouldnt, when I said for years that the Big Sky will be our home and that was a running joke there for years during the transition, and now I have said the Big Sky will go FBS and that is a running joke over there among the nim wits.  History keeps repeating itself.

Did you just agree with this title and rip your own fan base?

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, bison73 said:

You serious Clark.

Learn how to use the quote box Kent..(..is that the right movie or context? I'm not that old to know.)....You keep affirming the "73" part to me the more you post...You make me not look forward to getting old!