SiouxSports.com Forum

UND and the Big Sky could go FBS

SiouxVolley

1 hour ago, dakotadan said:

It's Memorial Weekend. Do you honestly have nothing better to do than spend it trolling? 

This is the Memorial weekend?????

Ive been fishing solid since the walleye opener in MN. Took the day off because---1 Im tired. 2 the boat traffic yesterday was horrific on Red Lake and wasnt going to do it to do it again today. 3 the wind is blowing 25 plus.

I also fish when I want to as Im retired so every day is a weekend to me.

Not trolling. He made predictions and Im asking why they didnt come true since he is supposed to be this know it all guru.

1 hour ago, fsioux said:

This topic should be changed to the official troll page.

It wouldnt be this way if not for your own troll---SV.  You can pretty much have a decent conversation with most others here with out the vitriol hate and name calling.

13 minutes ago, bison73 said:

Not trolling. He made predictions and Im asking why they didnt come true since he is supposed to be this know it all guru.

Do you go online and badger the local weatherman when his forecasted high isn't spot on? 

• Upvote 3

36 minutes ago, dakotadan said:

Do you go online and badger the local weatherman when his forecasted high isn't spot on? 

Being not spot on and totally wrong while being an azz are two different things.  

It is amusing you would even try and defend that clown. Especially when your board troll(SV) attacks anyone who doesnt go with his outer space predictions because he is supposedly of superior thinking. LOL

Sooooo what are you doing here on memorial weekend? LOL

quiz time for the ac fans...

what conference was und in for all sports minus hockey when Faison was hired?

what conference is und in now?

what conference was und men's hockey in when Faison was hired?

what conference is und in now?

I see a trend...

1 hour ago, dakotadan said:

Where have I defended him? It just baffles my mind why byzon fans sit in their basements fretting over this thread. Why do you care about what he posts here so much? If it wasn't for the zealous FU fans he would be rambling to himself and darrell in this thread . 

And I am running the farm this weekend. 

We are fretting????  We care????   Nope its called entertainment. Same reason most others are here as well.  Plus at times there is a pretty good exchanges of information, insight and ideas.

Now considering how many times SV and others quote off of BV have you ever seen me ask why you care or why you are fretting over whats posted on BV? No. Why? Because I dont care if you visit to read or post which some do. Its an open forum and you have to really be a douchenoddle to get your hand slapped over there.

46 minutes ago, bison73 said:

We are fretting????  We care????   Nope its called entertainment. Same reason most others are here as well.  Plus at times there is a pretty good exchanges of information, insight and ideas.

Now considering how many times SV and others quote off of BV have you ever seen me ask why you care or why you are fretting over whats posted on BV? No. Why? Because I dont care if you visit to read or post which some do. Its an open forum and you have to really be a douchenoddle to get your hand slapped over there.

Y'all are here pretty regularly to claim you don't care. Just today, on this page, you have logged on three separate times  

As long as you toe the bisonville line... Right?

31 minutes ago, zonadub said:

Y'all are here pretty regularly to claim you don't care. Just today, on this page, you have logged on three separate times  

As long as you toe the bisonville line... Right?

What line would that be?

There quite a bit of descension over there on many different topics. You dont have near the disagreements here as opposed to BV.

So you think I really care just because it takes one tenth of a second to click and move on while surfing the net?You seem to care more that I dont care.:lol:

9 hours ago, bison73 said:

Where is this announcement you predicted?

No, no, no. They had to get he Idaho Board of Regents involved first to approve the move to FCS. This ruse is a very complicated one and the more announcements they can make that they are moving down before they say "Gotcha" the better. You don't understand how good ruses work...

4 minutes ago, The Sicatoka said:

I think SV is running his version of the oldest joke in the book, namely, ...

How do you keep an idiot in suspense?

The Bisonville folks keep coming back looking for the answer, ;)

Seems to be working on many of you guys as well.:lol:

2 minutes ago, The Sicatoka said:

I'm a moderator. I have to read it all. What's your excuse? ;)

As Ive mentioned before----""" its called entertainment. Same reason most others are here as well.  Plus at times there is a pretty good exchanges of information, insight and ideas. """

Why do you go to BV????

7 hours ago, dakotadan said:

Where have I defended him? It just baffles my mind why byzon fans sit in their basements fretting over this thread. Why do you care about what he posts here so much? If it wasn't for the zealous FU fans he would be rambling to himself and darrell in this thread . 

And I am running the farm this weekend. 

They fret because deep down they are worried SV's FBS prediction will come true, UND will be moving up while NDSU would have to follow behind big brother. If they aren't worried why would they care. It's not like this topic is any value to them it's about UND moving up not NDSU, not the MVFC, and maybe they forgot this is a UND board.

6 hours ago, darell1976 said:

They fret because deep down they are worried SV's FBS prediction will come true, UND will be moving up while NDSU would have to follow behind big brother. If they aren't worried why would they care. It's not like this topic is any value to them it's about UND moving up not NDSU, not the MVFC, and maybe they forgot this is a UND board.

Although SV's story changes often enough that it's hard to keep track of the flavor of the day, his predictions usually involve NDSU and SDSU moving up with UND. If that's the case why would NDSU fans be concerned about following UND?

I'd say that this whole thread is nothing more than a transparent rationalization of UND fan's angst about NDSU's football success since the DI move. SV himself made that obvious, if it wasn't already, with his comment about an FBS move taking away the "sting" of NDSU's 5 FCS championships.

12 hours ago, bison73 said:

Are half of BV's posts still just a group of guys who monitor this board and then copy and paste things over there? Also thought it was funny they their smack board to the public because of some of the gems that were posted in there.

13 hours ago, bison73 said:

What line would that be?

There quite a bit of descension over there on many different topics. You dont have near the disagreements here as opposed to BV.

So you think I really care just because it takes one tenth of a second to click and move on while surfing the net?You seem to care more that I dont care.:lol:

What line? Don't know. Don't go there 'cause I truly don't care. :D

20 hours ago, bison73 said:

This is the Memorial weekend?????

Ive been fishing solid since the walleye opener in MN. Took the day off because---1 Im tired. 2 the boat traffic yesterday was horrific on Red Lake and wasnt going to do it to do it again today. 3 the wind is blowing 25 plus.

I also fish when I want to as Im retired so every day is a weekend to me.

What kind of TROLLING motor do you use when you fish? ;) If all of the "UND to FBS" talk is all nonsense, then why even spend a second giving it any attention.  If one of the goals of SiouxVolley was to bait all the Bison trolls, you have all definitely fell for it hook, line, and sinker!! (Pun intended)!!:D

• Upvote 3

The Big SKY Presidents and AD's traditionally meet this week or next annually.  I suspect the WAC brass might meet with them too.

Considering that it has been confirmed that the WAC can still give FBS bids to FCS teams, the denial among bizon trolls to this fact is under believable.  Big Sky teams will have first dibs on those slots, so Big Sky teams can go FBS, which was the premise of this thread.

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Siouxperfan7 said:

What kind of TROLLING motor do you use when you fish? ;) If all of the "UND to FBS" talk is all nonsense, then why even spend a second giving it any attention.  If one of the goals of SiouxVolley was to bait all the Bison trolls, you have all definitely fell for it hook, line, and sinker!! (Pun intended)!!:D

Minn-kota Ulterra.

Its only hook line and sinker if you take it seriously.  Considering all the people who complain about Bison fans on this board it looks as though many here take this way too seriously.

:)

1 hour ago, SiouxVolley said:

The Big SKY Presidents and AD's traditionally meet this week or next annually.  I suspect the WAC brass might meet with them too.

Considering that it has been confirmed that the WAC can still give FBS bids to FCS teams, the denial among bizon trolls to this fact is under believable.  Big Sky teams will have first dibs on those slots, so Big Sky teams can go FBS, which was the premise of this thread.

So there wont be any rule changes by the NCAA as you said?  The reason I ask is this is because if the NCAA was actually going to make changes(as you said) why would the WAC thing stop them as they have known about that forever.  

Who is denying the NCAA-WAC rule? Again you are making stuff up..

20 minutes ago, bison73 said:

So there wont be any rule changes by the NCAA as you said?  The reason I ask is this is because if the NCAA was actually going to make changes(as you said) why would the WAC thing stop them as they have known about that forever.  

Who is denying the NCAA-WAC rule? Again you are making stuff up..

Interesting how SV now touts the WAC's FBS status as proof that he was correct all along, yet he didn't even know about it until he read the Idaho consultant's study just a few weeks ago.

7 hours ago, Gothmog said:

Although SV's story changes often enough that it's hard to keep track of the flavor of the day, his predictions usually involve NDSU and SDSU moving up with UND. If that's the case why would NDSU fans be concerned about following UND?

I'd say that this whole thread is nothing more than a transparent rationalization of UND fan's angst about NDSU's football success since the DI move. SV himself made that obvious, if it wasn't already, with his comment about an FBS move taking away the "sting" of NDSU's 5 FCS championships.

Bison fans talk about UND all the time on BV but you don't see a bunch of us going over there to dispute every post. Seeing you guys on here, actually caring what a UND poster says, and taking the time to dispute every little detail is across the borderline obsessive. I'll sit and wait for the typical responses by you people.

• Upvote 2