SiouxSports.com Forum

UND vs. Wisconsin

UND-FB-FAN

Disappointed with an 18 point loss but, if Kaminsky didn't have an unbelievable night, it likely would have been about a 10 point game. We played pretty well as a whole especially considering UW is a top 20 team, we were playing in their barn and it was their 4th game compared to our second.

Good effort by UND tonight. Honestly, it could have been a lot worse. I know 18 is a pretty hefty beat down, but on the flip side Wisco will be doing that to a lot of teams this year. If you would have told me before the game that one of their guys would go off for 41 I would have said that we lose by 30. All in all, its somethings to build on as we showed some talent. Definitely enough to compete at a high level in the Big Sky.

gfhockey, you are a loser

• Upvote 3

Sunday night will be a barometer. Need to keep improving inside. Bjorkland will as good of a post player as we'll see in the Big Sky.

I was impressed with Nash, he'll be a tough match up for conference teams. Looking for the team to take a big jump from games 2 to 3

A little disappointed with guys like Schuler and Antwii. We'll need them to step up and make some more plays throughout the year if we're going to beat some of the better teams, or if there are injuryies. Hopefully Brekke can get back .... anyone know his status (I haven't followed it closely)? Could still try to get that signature win this year, with Oregon and Butler on the schedule ... Not likely, certainly possible!

Seriously, what fantasy land was Salmonson in with his 3-pointers? Overall, a very impressive effort considering Wisconsin shot over 60% for the game. The Huff and Nash combo has got to be as good as it gets in the Big Sky. This team definitely has all the ingredients to be dancin' in March.

• Upvote 1

A little disappointed with guys like Schuler and Antwii. We'll need them to step up and make some more plays throughout the year if we're going to beat some of the better teams, or if there are injuryies. Hopefully Brekke can get back .... anyone know his status (I haven't followed it closely)? Could still try to get that signature win this year, with Oregon and Butler on the schedule ... Not likely, certainly possible!

Schuler was not in a position to do well in this game. He was stuck against some guys a lot bigger than him due to only Nash playing well down low. When we're able to match him up against guys his size he will be a lot more successful.

Schuler was not in a position to do well in this game. He was stuck against some guys a lot bigger than him due to only Nash playing well down low. When we're able to match him up against guys his size he will be a lot more successful.

True, kind of the story for a lot of this game, we were just out sized. Although, it is incredible to watch Anderson play so well despite always being the smallest guy on the court. Regardless, tonight showed a ton of promise, and if we can carry that into our Big Sky schedule, this team could go a long way. Should be a very fun season!

Our signature win will come March 20 in Spokane, Washington. And it might not be the only one.