SiouxSports.com Forum

What's bothering you today?

Goon

don't u have to be there early for games since you sit in the VIP press box? u guys are way to good for me up there

I get there an hour before the game. :) I think the bus from the bar might be the way to go. :)

Edited by Goon

It bothers me that there are so many holes in a crappy football team that you really don't know where to even start in drafting.

QB....D-Line....O-Line.....CB.......Safety........

It bothers me that Green Bay kept it close to make me keep watching. Jerks.

LOL...what makes you say that?

Its just unwatchable. I could play defense for any team in the league. Just stand around and not try while a guy shoots a three or shoots the ball a foot inside the three point line.

And why do they need 7 timeouts?

The NBA bothers me.....what people see in this league is beyond me.

Agree...unless your are a fan of half a**ed effort most nights, tattoos, show boating, less defense than UND FB plays and chest thumping "look at me" BS.

Definitely not for me...

It just never gets interesting.....ever. I give the Timberwolves a chance every year, and every year I end up watching one game and calling it an NBA season. They play 80 something games of this crap? And they want to renovate the Target Center so more people can watch this crap?

Done as a society....

And Kevin Love wearing Yoga Pants under his shorts bothers me too. Its a temperature controlled arena......

• Upvote 1