SiouxSports.com Forum

UND vs. EWU...predictions, thoughts or concerns.

Oxbow6

EWU 45-17

Attendance by quarter:

1st = 8500

2nd = 7800

3rd = 3900

4th = 2500 - other prognostication models suggest 103.

Lots of thoughts - lots of concerns. I plan on drinking for medicinal purposes.

Is that based on score or if someone wants to get food before the hockey game. Who Schedules a 230 kickoff on hockey night

Is that based on score or if someone wants to get food before the hockey game. Who Schedules a 230 kickoff on hockey night

Works for us...VB at noon, FB at 230 until we are down by 28 at half then off to the Moon to eat before 707 pm drop of the puck...perfect!

Prediction: EWU 62 UND 28

Thoughts: Defense can't stop anybody. How are they going to stop a team that put up almost half a hundred on Oregon State at Oregon State. And thats Oregon State's only loss of the season.

Concerns: EWU ending up with 70 points, and it being the worst loss in homecoming history.

Hello Sioux fans, oops, can't use that name. :glare: North Dakota fans!!

My question is about tickets. Going to purchase a couple for this game but I do not know what side is the home team on?

We are avid Eastern fans coming to Grand Forks.

I am concerned that we may be over rated. This could be a trap game that we get sucked into an easy win that turns into a tough loss.

Go Eagles!!

My question is about tickets. Going to purchase a couple for this game but I do not know what side is the home team on?

I am concerned that we may be over rated. This could be a trap game that we get sucked into an easy win that turns into a tough loss.

Go Eagles!!

Welcome to the board. Refer to us as the Sioux all you want. We would all prefer it that way.

Even if the Eags are overrated, I don't expect your favorite squad will get much of fight on Saturday.

Visitors section is 217.

Go Eagles!!

It's more of a meta trap game and we are the ones who should be worried.

Go Eagles!!

The visiting fans usually sit in the two sections closest to the visiting sideline. Ask to sit in the section closest to the visiting locker room, The students sit in right behind EWU bench

The eternal optimist in me feels the need to point out the following:

-EWU has not been particularly good at stopping the run

-EWU is -3 in the Turnover department (although UND is -7)

-EWU has racked up nearly as many penalties as we have

-EWU hasn't gotten after opposing QB's all that well

On paper, it doesn't look like EWU is nearly as good as either Montana St. or Montana. But I'd say they've played a much tougher schedule than both of those schools. On the other hand, they still look a helluva lot better than us..........................