SiouxSports.com Forum

MSU at UND prediction

Nodak78

I'd start McGee. I can't remember the last time UND's defense sacked a QB not from a Dac ten school or a non scholarship DI group.

I guess that SDSU doesn't count.

Sdsu 1-10 at Und40 Austin Sumner sacked for loss of 4 yards to the UND44 (D. Bennett). Sdsu 2-14 at Und44 Austin Sumner pass complete to T. Tiefenthaler for 5 yards to the UND39, out-of-bounds. Sdsu 3-9 at Und39 Austin Sumner sacked for loss of 4 yards to the UND43 (G. Goodman).

Nothing to date gives me any reason to pick UND.

Cats 45

UND 35

Gameday with 2 revised scenarios. Cats are extremely banged up and are coming off 2 straight losses. They are primed to lose 3 straight. IMO this game goes one of 2 ways....UND scores late to escape with a win or the Cats like their wounds and roll UND by at least 2+ TDs.

I say this is the season for UND today. If UND loses today, they really would have to go undefeated outside of the homecoming game to make the playoffs. win today, and I give them a decent shot after playing teams they have faced. Anyway hope they win or are down by two or more tuchdowns heading into the half. Then at least, I will be able to have an excuse for coming to part of the game. I have studies for a exam and two papers this weekend to work on. I am forcing myself to only the second half if they are down.

Still think Cats win the game, even a banged up group. If McGee finds a way to play that about puts it in the books. I think the Cats have bigger fish or grizzlies to fry this season so they'll keep him out and trust their backup to do the job.

MSU 38

UND 24

I'm glad he's playing too. Although they still have a lot of injuries you want to see a them at their best.

I think it changes up their offense a bit. I think you'll see more guys in pass protection so he doesn't take shots.

Or you could see a QB keeper the first play go for twenty yards and we're in for another long day at the Alerus.

My prediction:

FCS coordinators looking to be FCS HC in the BSC (with a dome and an ITF to recruit with) will be cold-calling Brian Faison asking when the position will be posted and where to send the curriculum vitae beginning Saturday night.

I win ... Unfortunately.