SiouxSports.com Forum

MSU at UND prediction

Nodak78

I sure hope you are right. Given all the injuries the Bobcats have to deal with, the fact the game is in the Alerus, I'd be normally be more optimistic than I am had North Dakota at least put up a fight against the Griz. I admit I saw good things from the Sioux against a very good SDSU team, but I saw nothing from them against Montana that would make me think we can stay with one of the better Big Sky teams, which of course, Montana St. is..................

The other option is that they want UND to prepare for both QBs.

No doubt that is part of the strategy with the closed practices. I also think you'll see many wrinkles in the offensive play-calling (No matter who is under center) and defensive alignments. As Tanner Bleskin stated in a feature article this week, "every game from now on is the Big Sky Championship"

I'm making no prediction for this team. I still have no clue who we are on offense or defense. There have been flashes of greatness and flashes of ineptitude. I'm not sure we can celebrate much if we do beat MSU with how their roster looks at the moment. If UND comes out and is intense and has few mental lapses I will go home a happy camper.

I'm making no prediction for this team. I still have no clue who we are on offense or defense. There have been flashes of greatness and flashes of ineptitude. I'm not sure we can celebrate much if we do beat MSU with how their roster looks at the moment. If UND comes out and is intense and has few mental lapses I will go home a happy camper.

I am with you, we have a jekyll and hyde team on our hands. Play hard, limit turnovers and stupid penalties and it could be interesting.

On the upside PSU and Poly play on Root tonight. I am interested to see if PSU is a legit contender.

You mean like this?

nuclear-explosion.jpg

;)

So, "there is a potential for a whole new world of college athletics"? Hey dont go out too far on that Limb. Duh, is all i can say to that. Seems like the Emperor has no clothes when it comes to more than obvious and blanket statements.

Sometimes, running the ball, controlling the clock for 5 miutes, getting 2 1st downs and punting it away is a win in a tight game. Limiting the other teams opportunities and giving them a long field can put a defense in a good position and can be just as good if not better than short possession thru the air and trying to score quickly. Need to find your running game.

Im looking foward to a good ballgame here. Should be hard fought game. I think top and running will be important as strange as that sounds.

Looks like the cats will have a nice tailgating section at the alerus...big fifth wheels cargo trailer with Cats Alumni association on it at the alerus right now with 4 Canopus and a bunch of tables and chairs set up by "tailgate village"....see ya all tomorrow tailgating....stop by my black cargo trailer with beer "air" hockey on the outside and say hi.