SiouxSports.com Forum

MSU at UND prediction

Nodak78

Yes, without DM we are lacking. Bleskin (Backup QB) looked decent in his first start against a DII team, then got his dinner burnt by a decent but not great FCS defense. Truth of the matter = this will be only his third start in your loud dome. If your D stops our run game, the Cats will be in trouble. Bleskin had 4 picks against SFA. At this point I dont believe we can rely on our passing game.

Don't know what happened to our D against SFA. Showed some bright moments, however these were overshadowed by waves of inconsistancy. After all DM doesn't play D, but have had some key injuries on D also. It seems like the D is still trying to get on the same page if you will.

It was a shootout in Bozeman against SFA last year. Cats won 43-35. Very similar to this year. Yes SFA hung 50 on us, but the last TD (pick-6) was more of salt in the wound rather than our D giving up 50.

All being said. We were coming off a disappointing loss last year when you guys came to town. Now we are coming off two disappointing defeats heading over to visit you. Ash will make changes. Our boys are not giving up. Your boys better be ready.

MSU-42

UND-24

Yes, without DM we are lacking. Bleskin (Backup QB) looked decent in his first start against a DII team, then got his dinner burnt by a decent but not great FCS defense. Truth of the matter = this will be only his third start in your loud dome. If your D stops our run game, the Cats will be in trouble. Bleskin had 4 picks against SFA. At this point I dont believe we can rely on our passing game.

Don't know what happened to our D against SFA. Showed some bright moments, however these were overshadowed by waves of inconsistancy. After all DM doesn't play D, but have had some key injuries on D also. It seems like the D is still trying to get on the same page if you will.

It was a shootout in Bozeman against SFA last year. Cats won 43-35. Very similar to this year. Yes SFA hung 50 on us, but the last TD (pick-6) was more of salt in the wound rather than our D giving up 50.

All being said. We were coming off a disappointing loss last year when you guys came to town. Now we are coming off two disappointing defeats heading over to visit you. Ash will make changes. Our boys are not giving up. Your boys better be ready.

MSU-42

UND-24

They will be. Sioux 38

MSU 35

My prediction:

FCS coordinators looking to be FCS HC in the BSC (with a dome and an ITF to recruit with) will be cold-calling Brian Faison asking when the position will be posted and where to send the curriculum vitae beginning Saturday night.

You want me to hold a sign with his cell # on it at the game?

MSU 40

UND 28

MSU will take advantage of some turnovers and make an undisciplined UND team pay for the four or five given disastrous mistakes that they will make in this game.

But I predict afterwards a coach will talk about playing right with the victorious team, if just one or two plays went their way.

By the way UND fans. Absolutely LOVED the two Sioux flags hanging on the balcony while I watched college GameDay last Saturday.

That was SWEET!

Uhh ohh....you've been officially banned for life from Bisonville.....there you went and did it. Even though you're not on bisonville an official report goes back from the numerous NDSU fans that visit this site.

Uhh ohh....you've been officially banned for life from Bisonville.....there you went and did it. Even though you're not on bisonville an official report goes back from the numerous NDSU fans that visit this site.

They are not a rival of MSU.

I don't post on their board.

I got Sioux on my mind!

Just thought it was a SWEET statement. I would happily travel the 2.5 hrs to Missoula to hang a CAT flag on a balcony if GameDay was at WaGrizz Stadium!

I don't think most of us cared about the flags. It would have been pretty odd if something like that hadn't shown up.

I got Sioux on my mind!

Just thought it was a SWEET statement. I would happily travel the 2.5 hrs to Missoula to hang a CAT flag on a balcony if GameDay was at WaGrizz Stadium!

Maybe you should go to Bisonville and see what they think of MSU, it's not very nice.

I got Sioux on my mind!

I thought it was sweet that MSU got out of their contract and didn't go to the FargoDome. But hey, at least a DII team was available for them to play.

I think your team beats my team. How long is your starting QB out for?

I thought it was sweet that MSU got out of their contract and didn't go to the FargoDome. But hey, at least a DII team was available for them to play.

I think your team beats my team. How long is your starting QB out for?

Don't know. It's all hush/hush as with all of our current injuries. Some say by NAU which is the 5th of Oct. and others say longer. It's his throwing shoulder and it was dislocated at SMU. Hope our Payday$$$$ was worth it. We have bye week after our visit with you guys. Our injury report usually comes out Sunday evening and now it's Monday night and I still haven't heard anything from the SFA game. Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Trust me. The Die Hard B&G Fans wanted to go to Fargo. I took time off work for that weekend, just to go there. Backing out of that game pissed off a lot of us.

Side note, Is this AG-1?

If I was Alpha my response would have been harsh and profanity filled, you know that.