SiouxSports.com Forum

Viewing options for Sioux hockey games this season

fightingsiouxfan86

If somebody could explain how to get the game on android or iPhone I'd appreciate it....I watched the tutorial signed into the und insider account on the iPhone app there is no option to view it only audio

On android I can't find where to sign anything in.

Is anybody able to get the stream on their iPhone

In the Twins Cities and my feed continues to buffering and is laggying. This needs to be fixed and it's not my computer or internet connection. I too stream Hulu Plus and Netflix with no issues in HD.

Sorry UND, but we're not happy with this production.

I'm in twin cities area, and my video is stuttering. I'm using a new computer with no other programs running except some minor background stuff... tested speed at over 40Mbps. Dropped resolution to see if it would help and no dice... Still stuttering. I stream all the time with no problems...

The picture is choppy, but does look better than FCS last year when it is not chattering. Mine is not buffering on this end, but using a clean edition of Google Chrome I guess helps. This is the only thing I will use Google Chrome for and try to keep it clean, since Neulion refuses to do anything about the IE live feeds. I would say this is actually better than I thought. I knew there would be problems, but not catastrophic so far. I hope people realize that the comments about it "being on our end" is sarcasm. It definitely is on UNDSports/Neulions end as myself, like almost everyone else view other live feeds (HD and other) without so much as a hiccup. I agree with those that say it should be fixed quick. They have used this same platform for years and we have seen very little performance improvement. I would like to see the numbers of viewers online compared to last year at the peak.

Picture was somewhat choppy during the game, better than last year.

Had to stop and restart a couple of times, now it locking up on the post game show and can't get past this one point where Dan Hammer is talking.

Anybody try a SlingBox tonight?

I think I will pick one up and try it this week-end, my daughter lives in Bismarck and has Midco, so I can stream the game from the SlingBox.

Was anyone else trying to use Google Chromecast? While watching on my laptop, the picture was pretty good for the most part. It did freeze up a few times... But when I tried to use ChromeCast to put the game on my TV, it froze up constantly on both laptop and TV. Also, when I tried to go fullscreen on the laptop, the cast to the TV went black... very frustrating. Anyone else have the same problems, or have any experience with Chromecast?

There was a stretch in the 2nd period where it was not working. Other than that I got 720p. I did notice the frame rate dropping and some audio cutout. Also the lag time of more than 2 minutes was a bit much. But better than nothing.

Same here. I used my AppleTV to stream from my Macbook Air to my TV. Seemed to work decently other than some issues in the second period.

Was anyone else trying to use Google Chromecast? While watching on my laptop, the picture was pretty good for the most part. It did freeze up a few times... But when I tried to use ChromeCast to put the game on my TV, it froze up constantly on both laptop and TV. Also, when I tried to go fullscreen on the laptop, the cast to the TV went black... very frustrating. Anyone else have the same problems, or have any experience with Chromecast?

Using a Chromecast relies on your home network so if it worked well on your laptop but not when you casted it to your TV you will have to look into your home network bandwidth or WiFi router.

A bit jittery throughout, wasn't buffering, just jittery. Then two second period total lockups, the first coming just as the Manitoba player was ready to shoot on the penalty shout. Guess we were warned that this would not work perfectly right away, no we await the fixes, which better come soon.

I can stream vudu movies in HDX, which takes more than a bit of download speed.