SiouxSports.com Forum

Viewing options for Sioux hockey games this season

fightingsiouxfan86

Not sure if this is the right forum for my question....

I am trying to figure out how to use my VGA cord to connect my computer to my tv. When I open the video up and select the "full" option, there is still a black boarder around the video so it is not a true full screen. Is there any way to get rid of the black boarder?

Vegas_Sioux says to follow sprigs instructions and you could have just texted him or called....I do all the time with technology questions including when I am working and he is napping (WHOOPS!)

TRYING to watch the women's game and already there are problems. The popout option does not work and therefore cannot expand to full screen as the menu covers the expansion button. It is also buffering. Do not want to hear that it is my computer, because I play all kinds of live events without any issue. This is what I feared as no problems have been fixed. I had sent these issues to neulion and they responded back I should use Google Chrome. What a joke this will be in about 9 days.

Same problem for me with IE, but it's working correctly with chrome.

This is getting to be more and more of a joke. The log in system has always been horrible and Neulion does nothing to fix any of their problems. This is why I comment about these issues, but I keep getting trashed and have been told to keep quiet and wait. They are supposed to be professionals, but if they cannot make their platform run on IE, Chrome, etc. they should be fired. The comments about being perfect from day one on your job that someone suggested is a joke. UND obviously contracted them to do the job. You would not want a plumber to "learn" in your house. You pay them because they are a professional at what they do and if they do not do the job you let them go and get someone else. I want to hear folks try to put more lipstick on this pig.

This is getting to be more and more of a joke. The log in system has always been horrible and Neulion does nothing to fix any of their problems. This is why I comment about these issues, but I keep getting trashed and have been told to keep quiet and wait. They are supposed to be professionals, but if they cannot make their platform run on IE, Chrome, etc. they should be fired. The comments about being perfect from day one on your job that someone suggested is a joke. UND obviously contracted them to do the job. You would not want a plumber to "learn" in your house. You pay them because they are a professional at what they do and if they do not do the job you let them go and get someone else. I want to hear folks try to put more lipstick on this pig.

This x 1000000000000000

I have an iphone and and android bought the insider pack..downloaded the und sports app upgraded to premium on both devices.. ..

Media can not be displayed. Is the only thing that shows in the window when i try to view Iit

This x 1000000000000000

I have an iphone and and android bought the insider pack..downloaded the und sports app upgraded to premium on both devices.. ..

Media can not be displayed. Is the only thing that shows in the window when i try to view Iit

TRYING to watch the women's game and already there are problems. The popout option does not work and therefore cannot expand to full screen as the menu covers the expansion button. It is also buffering. Do not want to hear that it is my computer, because I play all kinds of live events without any issue. This is what I feared as no problems have been fixed. I had sent these issues to neulion and they responded back I should use Google Chrome. What a joke this will be in about 9 days.

Same problems. I hope they fix the issues before October 6.

Hopefully they can make the necessary adjustments before the men's first regular season game...Any Slingbox experts out there? I am in SW metro area of Mpls but have a friend in Grand Forks who offered to allow me to hook a Slingbox to his tv...just wondering how well they work...

Hopefully they can make the necessary adjustments before the men's first regular season game...Any Slingbox experts out there? I am in SW metro area of Mpls but have a friend in Grand Forks who offered to allow me to hook a Slingbox to his tv...just wondering how well they work...

My limited experience is that they work pretty well. Only thing is, if you hook it up for full HD, you tie up one of your buddy's receivers. Also, its free on a laptop, but the app for phones/tablets costs.

Careful. I think midco wants money from every viewer this year;)

Problems: While all live events have streamed well, all archived events (post game pressers, highlights, etc) buffer and skip like crazy. What's the problem?

BTW, the capitol one mascot ads, prior to the buffering skipping highlights and post game pressers, stream perfectly.

Wouldn't work on my phone last night either.... There is going to be a lot of upset people if this isn't fixed quickly.

The Sept. 27 women's hockey game wasn't available because the iPhone app only supports high definition. All of our HD men's hockey broadcasts -- plus the four women's HD broadcasts -- will be available on your iPhone.

• Upvote 1

The Sept. 27 women's hockey game wasn't available because the iPhone app only supports high definition. All of our HD men's hockey broadcasts -- plus the four women's HD broadcasts -- will be available on your iPhone.

Jayson,

Being in Mountain time and having kids to get to bed, I like to watch the games later at night. How soon will the games get onto replay?

Also, last year the playback would time out whenever I paused the game for more than a few minutes. Could that be changed? While they are at it, fast forward and rewind worked very poorly last year...

Jayson,

Being in Mountain time and having kids to get to bed, I like to watch the games later at night. How soon will the games get onto replay?

Also, last year the playback would time out whenever I paused the game for more than a few minutes. Could that be changed? While they are at it, fast forward and rewind worked very poorly last year...

I will check on this for you. I do know, as a layman when it comes to this stuff, that it takes considerable time to upload a game for archive. But I'll get some specifics for you on both questions.

UPDATE: Checked with Matt Schill, and he says the average upload over the past couple of years has taken anywhere from 1-90 minutes, and that it will be similar again this year.

As far as playback, that is a function of Neulion's system. During live events, games can be paused and re-wound like a DVR but during playback of an archived event it will time out if left on pause long enough.

Problems: While all live events have streamed well, all archived events (post game pressers, highlights, etc) buffer and skip like crazy. What's the problem?

BTW, the capitol one mascot ads, prior to the buffering skipping highlights and post game pressers, stream perfectly.

Unless you have already, I would suggest contacting Neulion's help desk on this one.