SiouxSports.com Forum

Viewing options for Sioux hockey games this season

fightingsiouxfan86

I just purchased UND's Insider package....hopefully the game streams better than the highlights....mine is buffering like crazy. Is everyone else having the same issues? Otherwise I may need to attempt to receive a refund, if the game is anything remotely similar to the women's highlights the game will be un-watchable.

I just purchased UND's Insider package....hopefully the game streams better than the highlights....mine is buffering like crazy. Is everyone else having the same issues? Otherwise I may need to attempt to receive a refund, if the game is anything remotely similar to the women's highlights the game will be un-watchable.

I was having the same problem with highlights and archived shows. Live streams worked well (VB, and womens hockey). Neulion's solution was to empty the browser's cache, and if that doesn't do it, make sure you have the newest version of flash. Finally, download, install, and use chrome.

I was already using chrome and the newest flash version, and regularly clean up everything in the cache, but I may not have cleaned it up just before I had the buffering ;problem. At any rate, cleaning out everything solved my problem. To make it easy, I use the free version of glary utilities to clean up everything, and will do so before every live stream.

http://www.glarysoft...ry-utilities-3/

With the traffic mens hockey will get, I won't hold my breath that this will work until I see it, however.

I was having the same problem with highlights and archived shows. Live streams worked well (VB, and womens hockey). Neulion's solution was to empty the browser's cache, and if that doesn't do it, make sure you have the newest version of flash. Finally, download, install, and use chrome.

I was already using chrome and the newest flash version, and regularly clean up everything in the cache, but I may not have cleaned it up just before I had the buffering ;problem. At any rate, cleaning out everything solved my problem. To make it easy, I use the free version of glary utilities to clean up everything, and will do so before every live stream.

http://www.glarysoft...ry-utilities-3/

With the traffic mens hockey will get, I won't hold my breath that this will work until I see it, however.

I have a Mac....also, I have no other issues streaming anything else. Anyways, thanks for the help though. I also think this is too good to be true, hopefully I'm wrong though.

I have a Mac....also, I have no other issues streaming anything else. Anyways, thanks for the help though. I also think this is too good to be true, hopefully I'm wrong though.

The neulion site has a contact link; they answer questions quickly, do you may want to contact them. The most used cleaners for Mac include CCleaner and CleanmyMac. CCleaner is free I believe.

http://www.piriform.com/mac/ccleaner

Seems like a good place to ask some questions of the tech savvy people.

I have directv with on demand wireless that is supposed to send shows to my TV.

Haven't really tried it yet.

Can Sioux games be sent to the TV with this setup or do I need a separate wireless connection?

I was gone for a week in lovely DL & when I got back I saw this tread went to hell.

My question was never answered or I wasn't clear enough with my question.

I know it will be rare to see the Sioux on Directv.

I wanted to know if I can send the live feed from my computer to my TV using the DTV on demand wireless connection.

I couldn't figure out if it is possible last night.

I thought I remember Jason posting there will be some kind of tutorial on hooking up but don't remember seeing anything.

Do I have to set up a different wireless connection?

I don't have a smart TV but I do have HDMI & USB connections on the TV.

The TV is about 20' from the computer. I would need a pretty long HDMI to hook up direct.

Any help is appreciated and please don't degenerate this tread again.

I have android and downloaded the neulion app since I have the UND insider subscription. But where the heck and how do I upgrade to the android premium app? I click on a video and it pops up to download. Going to that opens up Play store but no app is found. Searching yields the same results.

What am I doing wrong?

I was gone for a week in lovely DL & when I got back I saw this tread went to hell.

My question was never answered or I wasn't clear enough with my question.

I know it will be rare to see the Sioux on Directv.

I wanted to know if I can send the live feed from my computer to my TV using the DTV on demand wireless connection.

I couldn't figure out if it is possible last night.

I thought I remember Jason posting there will be some kind of tutorial on hooking up but don't remember seeing anything.

Do I have to set up a different wireless connection?

I don't have a smart TV but I do have HDMI & USB connections on the TV.

The TV is about 20' from the computer. I would need a pretty long HDMI to hook up direct.

Any help is appreciated and please don't degenerate this tread again.

Fairly sure you have to hook up your computer to your TV. Makes no difference if you have a smart tv or on demand video from directtv. If it's like dish' on demand, you can only stream shows that dish offers, and neither dish nor directtv has this game.