SiouxSports.com Forum

Montana @ North Dakota

homer

Ladies and Gentlemen, we are now officially the Morningside of the Big Sky Conference.

Of course, that won't stop the Mussman apologists from using every excuse in the book to save his sorry butt:

"Transition, Transition, Transition, Nickname, Nickname, Transition (again), "We don't have the players, so it isn't the coaching staff's fault", "Mussman should get all the time he wants", "Don't compare us to NDSU because that is irrelevant", "Everything is fine the way it is", "These are college athletes, so it doesn't matter if the team is a train wreck or not", "blah, blah, blah, blah, blah". :angry: :angry: :angry:

I want someone in the ducky and bunny camp to come on here RIGHT NOW and explain to all of us why this coaching staff should get all the time they need to make the program better. And you cannot use any of the idiotic excuses I listed above.

End rant. Enjoy the Green Kool-Aid before it gets warm in your glasses. :silly::sad:???

Anyone notice how Big Sky officials are just awful? I'm not claiming they cost us the game since that would be ludicrous, but I've yet to see a Big Sky game where the officials didn't blow multiple obvious calls.

Also, anyone notice how good Shaugabay looked when he got the ball? He needs to start.

Finally. The offensive line. They were pathetic. Is this the new OL coaches fault? Mussmans fault? The players fault? Schleusners fault? Who knows. Either way, they were the worst I've ever seen at UND today. They couldn't run block and they certainly couldn't give our QBs enough time. They are the #1 weakness of the team by far. Yes, worse than the defense.

Anyone notice how Big Sky officials are just awful? I'm not claiming they cost us the game since that would be ludicrous, but I've yet to see a Big Sky game where the officials didn't blow multiple obvious calls.

Also, anyone notice how good Shaugabay looked when he got the ball? He needs to start.

Finally. The offensive line. They were pathetic. Is this the new OL coaches fault? Mussmans fault? The players fault? Schleusners fault? Who knows. Either way, they were the worst I've ever seen at UND today. They couldn't run block and they certainly couldn't give our QBs enough time. They are the #1 weakness of the team by far. Yes, worse than the defense.

Now THAT'S an insult!

I appreciate your general optimism around here, but the rushing numbers are an abomination. I've seen absolutely nothing from anyone or anything associated with the run game that could lead a reasonable person to the conclusion they could describe as "good".

That's right. Worse than the defense was today. Worse than the unit that had one stop. What I don't get is that we have at least 3 legit OL. Kleason Anderson and Walker are all good. I've never been impressed with Denui. I don't get why they haven't been better. Kleason was awesome last year when he came back and this year he looks like a bum.

I was there 85-90...this football being played made me think I friggen was in a hot tub time machine

Then you know progress when you see it. Are you seeing any progress?

Here's what I see in the progress of the program. They are in a new market. The market, along with our competitors, is growing by 30% annually. UND football has been growing by 10%. They'll never catch the top of the conference like that. What do you think?

Then you know progress when you see it. Are you seeing any progress?

Here's what I see in the progress of the program. They are in a new market. The market, along with our competitors, is growing by 30% annually. UND football has been growing by 10%. They'll never catch the top of the conference like that. What do you think?

How are you measuring growth?

How are you measuring growth?

Internally? Perhaps I'm being generous, but I gave credit for the skilled offensive players they've brought in. That puts them at least in the middle of the pack of the BSC.

Again, the problem is Eastern, UM, MSU, and now Northern Arizona is surging. They are not making progress on the leaders in the conference, and other teams like Northern are passing.

Internally? Perhaps I'm being generous, but I gave credit for the skilled offensive players they've brought in. That puts them at least in the middle of the pack of the BSC.

Again, the problem is Eastern, UM, MSU, and now Northern Arizona is surging. They are not making progress on the leaders in the conference, and other teams like Northern are passing.

Not sure what all that means...I do know that a 38 point loss at the Al is a god damn embarrassment.

Molberg was 25 of 43 with 2 interceptions, 2 touchdowns and 281 yards. The longest was ...... 29 yards, serious. Meanwhile Montana was 15 of 19 for 354 yards, 5 touchdowns and longest of 70 yards.

Montana sacked ZERO TIMES, Molberg sacked 4 TIMES !!!!!

Where do you start ? Have Hackstol come and coach, he will do better than Mussman and might bring some of the hockey fans over to re-fill the Alerus. You won't be able to give away tickets by the end of the season.

Molberg was 25 of 43 with 2 interceptions, 2 touchdowns and 281 yards. The longest was ...... 29 yards, serious. Meanwhile Montana was 15 of 19 for 354 yards, 5 touchdowns and longest of 70 yards.

Montana sacked ZERO TIMES, Molberg sacked 4 TIMES !!!!!

Where do you start ? Have Hackstol come and coach, he will do better than Mussman and might bring some of the hockey fans over to re-fill the Alerus. You won't be able to give away tickets by the end of the season.

So we'd win the conference and lose first round of the playoffs?

• Upvote 3