SiouxSports.com Forum

UND 2013-14 season

Frozen4sioux

I think this really is a set back for next year's team that was shaping up to be pretty talented. He reminded me of Brock Nelson his freshman year although less talented. You can see the skill but he just needs to put on some weight and get stronger. His development was on the same path if you ask me. Remember Brock didn't do a whole lot his freshman year all but on a pretty loaded team.

Really? That, IMO, is too soon, regardless of the dollar amount.

As big of a supporter of Bryn as I have been, I agree. This was his 3rd documented alcohol offense. Chyzyk being reinstated today...after Tambo bolts...doesn't look good.

As big of a supporter of Bryn as I have been, I agree. This was his 3rd documented alcohol offense. Chyzyk being reinstated today...after Tambo bolts...doesn't look good.

Technically, Chyzyk was reinstated Monday. But it does look rather sketchy at first observation.

Hakstol said Bryn fulfilled his responsibilities with the program and with the University. I wonder what those were, because it certainly doesn't seem like much time has passed. Though if he comes back and turns into the next Matt Frattin, I guess I'd be okay with that.

I also like his game, but missing 2 games in Canadia is hardly a punishment.

• Upvote 1

hoooked on phonix werked for mee.

Seems like you and Schloss have a similar observations (from today's live chat):

3:16

Comment From prousioux: how come my comments werent approved in blog?

3:16

Schlossman, GF Herald: I just got back from the rink and haven't logged in yet. Did you write these ones in English?

• Upvote 1

Technically, Chyzyk was reinstated Monday. But it does look rather sketchy at first observation.

Hakstol said Bryn fulfilled his responsibilities with the program and with the University. I wonder what those were, because it certainly doesn't seem like much time has passed. Though if he comes back and turns into the next Matt Frattin, I guess I'd be okay with that.

Question for all....when you do a public court records search on the ND website...the Grand Forks Municipal Court is not on the the list nor can you search on the Grand Forks Municipal Court website. What am I missing? It is public record, so are you unable to search for it online?

Get an alcohol evaluation and start outpatient treatment.

Are you guessing or is this something you know for a fact?

It is just a logical conclussion. When you have had three alcohol related issues in a short time what else is there? I think it might even be school policy but not sure. But thinking back to the party fiasco it would make sense that Hak would require this of him.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

@INCH: Working on playoff previews and found this nugget: NoDak has gotten goals from 21 different players in 34 gms this season. That’s remarkable

That's balance my fellow Bemidji Brother... :)

Just really frustrating to have so many chances to close the deal on things and not be able to put the hammer down and drive the nail into the coffin.

Frustrating to watch happen.

It's even worse when we can't just talk about it without the ridiculous trolltards taking over the convo......just would be nice to have a real discussion about not just trying their best but about closing and getting the win.

The new locker room should have this quote on the wall: