SiouxSports.com Forum

NORTH DAKOTA vs. BEMIDJI STATE - Friday

AZSIOUX

As soon as Goon posts the video of the goal we can see who tipped it. I would have sworn Grimaldi tipped it since his stick was in front of the defenders skate. It sure looked that way on tv.

I agree. It looked like Gleason shot it at Grimaldi for the tip and Rocco converted.

I agree. It looked like Gleason shot it at Grimaldi for the tip and Rocco converted.

Watching the webcast, I thought so too. And I'm guessing that that was the intent (since Gleason clearly wasn't aiming for the goal). But they ask the players when it's hard to tell, so if Grimaldi had touched it, I just think he would have said so.

I'm guessing Gleason's goal went in off the defender, not Grimaldi, since it clearly changed directions.

The Puck went off the Beaver defender #four in front of the net. Rocco immediately pointed to Gleason. Even after the game none of them really knew who had the goal or really cared.

The Puck went off the Beaver defender #four in front of the net. Rocco immediately pointed to Gleason. Even after the game none of them really knew who had the goal or really cared.

I assumed he pointed as he was recognizing the great play Gleason made. He definitely shot it towards Rocco and not the net. I didn't see Rocco's comments about not touching it, but the video I saw made it look like he did. Doesn't matter either way. I do agree, none of them care who put it in, just that it went in.

In a perfect world, the Sioux will rack up the score and Tate will get his chance in net for Senior night! On... And the Gophers will lose!

You've got to think thats a point of motivation for the group. I'm guessing the mark has got to be four goals. The beavers don't score a lot but hockey is such a stupid game that anything can happen in about 30 seconds.

Four plus goals in the last five minutes. And whoever is in the net can't have a shutout going.

As soon as Goon posts the video of the goal we can see who tipped it. I would have sworn Grimaldi tipped it since his stick was in front of the defenders skate. It sure looked that way on tv.

I will do that tomorrow. I just got back from the gym from a work out and I am heading to the arena for the woman's game. I will be there till after the men's game.

I had my daughter this morning and I didn't have time, to get it up.

You've got to think thats a point of motivation for the group. I'm guessing the mark has got to be four goals. The beavers don't score a lot but hockey is such a stupid game that anything can happen in about 30 seconds.

Four plus goals in the last five minutes. And whoever is in the net can't have a shutout going.

That would be my bet, too. I remember some of the guys commenting on how hard they tried to play in front of Tate when he got a little time in one of the exhibition games. I can only imagine it would be even moreso for senior night.

The way I look at it, we will clinch home ice tonight with us winning and MSUM losing in CC again. UMN and UNO will also loose, so we will go into final week with a 3 point lead for second place. UND 6 BSU 1 tater gets to play for final 5 minutes.

so who do we root for tonight?

~UND

~Denver (ufff....errr....tough....I know)

~CC

~Michigan Tech

~Wisconsin or UNO.....doesn't really matter.

~Massachusetts

~Providence

~Dartmouth

~Holy Cross

~Ohio State

~Duluth

~Alaska Fairbanks

Those are my teams for the evening.

If the Gophers lose tonight look for GPL to melt down and the website to crash.

Couldn't happen to a better fan base! Took a stroll through there there for the first time this afternoon. They certainly mimic their 'team'. One for one and none for all!! :lol:

You think the refs are going to let the gophers lose 2 in a row??

The gophers have been pretty bad of late on the power play. Actually got outshot when they had the man advantage last night.

My favorite thing is their rookie goaltender giving up one goal and being thrown under the bus after their studs didn't score a goal on Juho.

The gophers have been pretty bad of late on the power play. Actually got outshot when they had the man advantage last night.

My favorite thing is their rookie goaltender giving up one goal and being thrown under the bus after their studs didn't score a goal on Juho.

Exactly

They're only average lately, 4-4-2 in their last 10 games...not exactly tearing it up.

Breaks my heart.