SiouxSports.com Forum

North Dakota @ Denver

AZSIOUX

Pretty awesome that NBCsports is picking up this game friday night.

That's great! Why the hell wouldn't they after the ratings for the last UND game. Wish we had a network deal with nbcsports. Top notch with everything.

• Upvote 1

That's great! Why the hell wouldn't they after the ratings for the last UND game. Wish we had a network deal with nbcsports. Top notch with everything.

I've been impressed with their coverage, you can tell they actually take more than 5 minutes to study the game.

Sioux vs Denver is a great rivalry! Created lately by a very bad incident in bina's hit. Well at least that hit sparked it up a couple levels. Always tons of sioux fans in magness with green beer!

The Gwozettes will be tough at home but ill say the boys come back with 3 points. Gwoz is worth the price of admissions when these two teams meet. Sweep DU!

Ive been meaning to posy this comparison for some time...

Stunning resemblance....

Maybe he gets royalty checks forbthe likeness...

That would be rhe only way to pay for all that goop up in his hair......oooohhhhhhhh!!!

Even his royal outfit (red and gold) match up with the Farquadders uniforms...:)

Flying out from Boston first thing Wed AM!!! Pepsi Ctr tomorrow to Watch Osh and the Blues play the Aves, then Sioux v Denver Fri-Sat...

Might have to sneak a phesant hunt in Thrs AM!!!

Lets Gooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

Have got to leave the state of Colorado with two points.....absolutely.

Big games this weekend in the WCHA. St. Cloud has to go to CC and they can open it up and skate with st cloud. If umd can sneak a point out that would nice. I think this WCHA race will come down to that final weekend in Mankato

In New Orleans and just talked to Jeremey Roenick. Told him he was my second favorite American born hockey player. He said who's #1 and I said TJ Oshie. He said they call him JR Junior. Asked him to plug UND big time the next time he's on the tube and he said Friday night he has my back. Hoping he's a man of his word.

• Upvote 1